Post-Game Talk: I don't have anything clever to put in the thread title

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
I mean he gets PP time with the likes of Trouba. I think he would be good in a PP1 role. And if he's not great at it, he can improve over time. You improve by playing with the PP1 not that horrendous PP2 that we have.
What's the alignment with Laf?

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
It's coming at me in waves. Every 30 minutes.
Screenshot_20240601-205302.png

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Said it the RBT but Sloth Tkachuk is probably pretty close to the attitude adjustment this team needs. A moose who plays like he actually wants it and is impossible to defend around the net. There’s a reason he owns us.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
I literally just paced up and down my street in my boxers with my Kreids jersey on talking like a schizo to myself for the past half hour what the f*** did I just watch why the f*** did my father turn me into a Rangers fan why is this my fate????

Could be worse.

You could be an Islander fan.

Or a Devils fan. Any one of their asshat fans gloating right now should instead turn their attention to the fact that their franchise player has shoulders held together by horse semen and silly puddy. He'll be out of the league by the time he's 30.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Drury certainly is a rough and attitude grit man and has proved that. The problem is, what can he do after re-signing Mika?

mas0764

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 16, 2005
“If the GM doesn’t make an impossible trade, he should be fired” I’m happy you aren’t my boss
I mean, we can’t win with Mika here in his current role and we can’t win with him in a lesser role at his salary cause it prevents us from upgrading where we need to be better.

GM has to get creative. Running it back with him is a waste of Fox, Laf, Igor, etc.

He’s a PP merchant only who you just said needs demotion to PP2 (and I agree with you on that). He is absolutely one of the biggest if not THE biggest reason our offense sucks at 5v5. He’s culprit #1.

It’s a delusion that you can tweak this team on D but then the forwards will be able to dominate next playoffs with Mika. Those days are over for him.

He has to go and if he doesn’t, our dreams of a Cup go out the door instead.

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
Big takeaways IMO

-Shesterkin and Bobrovsky played as ADVERTISED
-Lundell broke out this series, and he was probably the best player on florida not named Barkov or Bob
-Lafreniere also broke out, but pretty much carried play hard
-Panarin and Zibanajed both ghosted at the worst moments
-This was the worst series period from Carter Verhaeghe that he's had, and he was eh
-Sam Bennett continues to become a playoff machine
-What does Rempe and Wheeler do? That stupid penalty by Wheeler changed the entire series momentum
-Laviolette did a great job in year 1, regardless of how 5v5 play went
-Maurice is clearly a good coach still
-Can we PLEASE get rid of Mcdonough as the main PBP voice for ESPN?

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
I might sit out '24-25 or at least not be so deeply invested like this. It's too much investment. After a president's trophy tease of a season. Just waiting for Chytil to get hurt again or be a shell of himself or more Kakko stuck in mud and Panarin get another 100 regular season points. No thanks
This would be a good place for a sad emoji.

Reactions: will1066

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
I mean, we can’t win with Mika here in his current role and we can’t win with him in a lesser role at his salary cause it prevents us from upgrading where we need to be better.

GM has to get creative. Running it back with him is a waste of Fox, Laf, Igor, etc.

He’s a PP merchant only who you just said needs demotion to PP2 (and I agree with you on that). He is absolutely one of the biggest if not THE biggest reason our offense sucks at 5v5. He’s culprit #1.

It’s a delusion that you can tweak this team on D but then the forwards will be able to dominate next playoffs with Mika. Those days are over for him.

He has to go and if he doesn’t, our dreams of a Cup go out the door instead.

We won the President’s trophy so I think we can win with him. There’s a lot to be annoyed about but there’s lots of hyperbole going on in terms of offseason moves. Trouba is a far bigger problem.

mas0764

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 16, 2005
I still think you can trade Trouba. You probably won’t get a replacement in return but you can get something useful. A couple seconds at worst.

I’m not convinced you can’t swindle someone in like a Gomez for McDonagh scenario. Hockey GMs are morons. Someone out there I bet would give up a decent prospect for him. Because they want size and leadership, two completely irrelevant qualities when you’re on ice play is trash, but that’s all they’ll see (the size and captaincy) and they’ll want it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad