Post-Game Talk: Hyman Hattie!

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Kinda need to see a Preds-Wild game now to see HOW?! I cant imagine them giving the Wild trouble but I guess they do.

OILFAN FOREVER

Feb 26, 2021
Big win! Nice to see the top line dominate. It’s a start for Campbell. Would have liked to see one more save from him but hopefully it’s a confidence booster. 17-13 after that brutal 3-7 stretch that left us as 10-10 is a good sign.

Off topic; Ovechkin just scored a hat trick and number 800.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Perfect_Drug

Mar 24, 2006
Montreal
I didn't want to post anything in their thread, but it was really funny reading the GDT on the Nashville board.
Most of them didn't even want to watch how Draisaitl was going to massacre them before the opening faceoff.

But they posted some ridiculous Draisaitl stats.

He now has 22 G and 11A in the last 11 games against the Preds.

He has a ridiculous 33.9% shooting percentage in that time (including a Vezina winner in Rinne, and a Norris winner in Josi) and the most PPG against them than any other team.

Despite the 5-point night, they're sorta taking some solace that they didn't let him get the Hat trick.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
They are though. They have 27 points,7 back of us but in 3 games less. Calgary has 31 points in 29 games and are in a spot. Nashville is still in the race due to games played.
Preds have lost 4 games in a row and sinking to the abyss once again. Games in hand mean f*** all when you're losing all the time. Preds have lost lol 15X this season. Not even loser pts can keep this turd up.

Last season was a complete outlier. Several preds having out of their mind seasons and unlike anything before it or probably after it. This has to be the worst PP I've seen. So inept the Preds were getting booed half the time they were on the PP. By the "loudest building in the league" lol

I didn't want to post anything in their thread, but it was really funny reading the GDT on the Nashville board.
Most of them didn't even want to watch how Draisaitl was going to massacre them before the opening faceoff.

He has a ridiculous 33.9% shooting percentage in that time (including a Vezina winner in Rinne, and a Norris winner in Josi) and the most PPG against them than any other team.

Despite the 5-point night, they're sorta taking some solace that they didn't let him get the Hat trick.
Somehow some of them still managed to trash talk the OIl. Punters. Wow 4 pages in their GDT. Just shut the lights off, nobodies home.

OfCorsiDid

Time is a flat circle.
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON

My favourite comment on their GDT:

"Draisaitl touches the puck and I swear I clinch so hard I shit diamonds"

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
Big win! Nice to see the top line dominate. It’s a start for Campbell. Would have liked to see one more save from him but hopefully it’s a confidence booster. 17-13 after that brutal 3-7 stretch that left us as 10-10 is a good sign.

Off topic; Ovechkin just scored a hat trick and number 800.

Pretty sweet way to get that milestone goal with a hattie.

I like Ovy, but I like Wayne having that record. That said I have a hard time seeing Ovy cooling off enough in the next few years that he doesn't pass 894. Records getting broken is good for the game though.

Doesn't take anything away from what Wayne did. He could've had more goals if he wanted, and he could've played longer than he did too and added to his totals.

SnipeShowJB11

Jul 8, 2022
I wonder if those toronto ballsniffers still think their top 4 is better than ours.

Tim and Sid being braindead as usual.
McDavid 22 points ahead of Marner lol. More on Matthews. Drai 14 ahead.

"Dat Trauna Foursome boy. Is anybody better?"

"Marner gunna get the Selke. Instead of chasin the Art Ross, he is concentrating on Defense first"

walktheboulavard

Jul 8, 2016
It was kicked off by a Bryan Hayes tweet. Then Tim kicked in because of the traffic that tweet got. Then the actual Oilers account responded to that tweet.

Which caused 2 days of fighting between Leaves and Oilers fans.

Seemed like they knew what they were doing, making a statement like that, when a antother Canadian team that has McDavid, Drai, RNH and Hyman on its current active roster exist.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Seemed like they knew what they were doing, making a statement like that, when a antother Canadian team that has McDavid, Drai, RNH and Hyman on its current active roster exist.
And with all due respect to Zach, when Kane is on his game he is probably our 3rd best forward unless Nuge keeps this level of play up, then it might be a contest. Our top 5 blows theirs out of the water.

Mr Sakich

Mar 8, 2002
Motel 35
vimeo.com
Yeah that’s a hilarious one.

How would that work in engineering logic?

A > B

B > C

C > A

lol
6ee27bad351d3aca470d80f1033ba9c6.jpg

walktheboulavard

Jul 8, 2016
And with all due respect to Zach, when Kane is on his game he is probably our 3rd best forward unless Nuge keeps this level of play up, then it might be a contest. Our top 5 blows theirs out of the water.

Oh absolutely. The man put up nearly goal per game in the playoffs. He's easily the 3rd best goal scorer after McDrai.

He was starting to heat up before he went down as well. Hopefully the wrist injury doesn't effect him much and he's able to pick up where he left off.

But, agree we have the better top end talent on forward.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Great game by Draisaitl, Hyman and McDavid. They were beasts tonight. Wasn’t a whole lot going on outside of the top line.

RNH made lots of nice little plays.

I saw Ryan pretty good. Thought Yamamoto was hussling pretty good. Thought JP made a couple nice plays too.

Nice bounce back from Campbell after a lousy first goal. Hopefully he starts to play better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad