Post-Game Talk: Hyman Hattie!

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I like your contributions here, and maybe you are having a bad night. talk to you tomorrow. Too much negative 2 minutes after a win.

BC950C83-74A8-4FE9-A572-8ADC9FF5CE7B.gif

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Smashville? lmfao

When is this building actually loud. What do the Nashville p***ycats actually do?

Would be impossible for an Oilers team to think that this club is any different from a worst in league team. I mean assuming I don't watch the preds any other time and why would anybody?

A bit unfair to Nashville. We're to them what the Wild are to us.

Reactions: Duke74 and Oilhawks

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Probably mentioned but LA went into the third tied 0-0 against Buffalo. Then lost 6-0 :laugh:

Seattle got lit up by the Lightning as well 6-2 so some much needed ground gained.

Congrats Hyman for getting his first hatty...hockey gods owed him one for all the goals he had taken away recently.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
A bit unfair to Nashville. We're to them what the Wild are to us.
The Wild are an actual good team that finish decently in the standings every year. Nashville not so much and frankly over the last calendar year the Preds have one of the worst records in the league. They somehow had an quick start early last season and have been shit since. They're far out of a playoff spot and not even in the race.

The crap preds get zero credit from me ever. Nice to have them around though for free wins every season.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
The Wild are an actual good team that finish decently in the standings every year. Nashville not so much and frankly over the last calendar year the Preds have one of the worst records in the league. They somehow had an quick start early last season and have been shit since. They're far out of a playoff spot and not even in the race.

The crap preds get zero credit from me ever. Nice to have them around though for free wins every season.
They are though. They have 27 points,7 back of us but in 3 games less. Calgary has 31 points in 29 games and are in a spot. Nashville is still in the race due to games played.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad