HUT Thread Part 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa

Yeah, I only had 24K pucks too :laugh:
It was listed for 3 days, I was just searching through teams for good deals on superstars and I stumbled upon a nice one pretty quickly :nod:

Using that same method, a couple weeks ago I picked up Mike Green for 13K BIN and re-sold him for 23K BIN.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
This game is ****ing ********. Some random league goalie stops 18 of my 19 shots and my SOTW Bishop boosted to 92 overall with all 95 stats gives 4 goals on 22 shots.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
for an 84 overall TOTW Raymond is unreal, i may have just found my LW 2, lol

My experiment of Umberger/Hanzal/Bourque is a failure, time to go with an all speed line

Team now looks like:

E. Kane (C)/Backstrom (A)/Hossa (A)
TOTW Raymond/Backes/Vorachek
Cogliano/Helm/Havlat
Stalberg/Fisher/Hornqivst

Hedman/Bogosian
Girodano/Carlson
Garrison/Boychuk

Vokoun
Varlamov

Last edited:

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
how does this lending thing work cuz i need pucks lol can barely afford to keep my players under contract and buy packs
Person #1 puts up the amount of contracts needed to get all the cards in the collection (usually 7-10) at an outrageous price like 3350 pucks so player #2 (the one with a completed collection) finds the contracts easily. player #2 then sends there collection 4 palyers at a time (via trade) to player #1, Player #1 Then redeems the reward and sends back the collection with 1/3-1/2 of the reward of the collection bonus. theres also a part called Collateral

Collateral: Player #1 Must provide Players/Pucks worth the collection before the lend so that player #2 Doesnt get scammed

Crazyalbo

May 30, 2011
Mahopac, New York
Person #1 puts up the amount of contracts needed to get all the cards in the collection (usually 7-10) at an outrageous price like 3350 pucks so player #2 (the one with a completed collection) finds the contracts easily. player #2 then sends there collection 4 palyers at a time (via trade) to player #1, Player #1 Then redeems the reward and sends back the collection with 1/3-1/2 of the reward of the collection bonus. theres also a part called Collateral

Collateral: Player #1 Must provide Players/Pucks worth the collection before the lend so that player #2 Doesnt get scammed

ah ok, thanks

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
I may be interested in trying this lending thing out tomorrow, but man my recent experience with EA not giving me pucks for collections really soured me on the whole thing.

Pitboy43

PS4
Dec 2, 2012
Chicago, IL PS4
alright everybody;

I"m gonna be selling off a majority of my silver players, so if people are looking at finishing certain teams let me know and i'll tell you what I have, whether sits players, jerseys, or logos. Thanks!

snizzbone*

I may be interested in trying this lending thing out tomorrow, but man my recent experience with EA not giving me pucks for collections really soured me on the whole thing.

Go to dashboard and load up the game every time. Only able to redeem one reward at a time.

BustaKapanen

May 14, 2011
alright everybody;

I"m gonna be selling off a majority of my silver players, so if people are looking at finishing certain teams let me know and i'll tell you what I have, whether sits players, jerseys, or logos. Thanks!
XBOX or ps3? I'm pretty close to completing Florida njd philly n dallas i need a pinnizotto of course.im not paying ridiculous last night there was only 2 for sale for like 30+k..ill spend 20 bucks and open 40 silver packs befor i give sum1 40k for him.

Pitboy43

PS4
Dec 2, 2012
Chicago, IL PS4
XBOX or ps3? I'm pretty close to completing Florida njd philly n dallas i need a pinnizotto of course.im not paying ridiculous last night there was only 2 for sale for like 30+k..ill spend 20 bucks and open 40 silver packs befor i give sum1 40k for him.

ps3, and it'll mainly be players from other leagues, not necessarily the NHL

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC

I have a Pinnizotto I'll loan you on Xbox if you give me some pucks and collateral

dpeeezy3

Oct 11, 2013
Hey guys, first time poster. Just started HUT this year and actually enjoy it from EASHL this year.

Here's my lineup so far, Div 2 almost at Div 1 need a couple more wins.

Team Chemistry: 91
Coach: Samuels

J. Staal (A) - Bergeron (C) - Lucic (All BOS and converted to right positions)
Moulson - M. Richards (A) - Nugent Hopkins (All as is for now til I decide on lineup changes)
Umberger - Dubinksy - Hartnell (All COL and right positions)
Steen - Berglund - Oshie (all STL and right positions)

Bouwmeester - Shattenkirk (both STL)
Vlasic - Boyle (both SJS)
Garrison - Bogosian (both WIN)

TOTW Dubnyk - Brobovsky

I have a Frolik HUT Live RW 81 OVR and a TOTW Enstrom LD 85 OVR on my bench/trade pile

Currently have about 75K pucks to play with.

Happy with my Defense, just think my lines need to be rejigged on offense. Any ideas on good matches for what I have or who to drop/pick up?

What good winger(s) should I grab to match up with my top 2/3 centers with my 75K?

Trying to snag a J. Carter to match up with my Richards and moving Moulson down to replace Umberger.

Thanks and all help is appreciated! Would be open to doing any loaning on PS3 too if anyone wants to help a new HUT'er out. Spent $30 on packs already lol.

SKS

Jan 17, 2011
San Francisco
You guys are crazy :) I feel like the previous poster.. struggling like mad just to keep my team under contracts, and can hardly afford a bronze pack!

Then again, I never win my games - and completely suck.. But I am having a blast with NHL 14. My first NHL game actually

Silky Mittenz

Sep 26, 2013
Hey guys, first time poster. Just started HUT this year and actually enjoy it from EASHL this year.

Here's my lineup so far, Div 2 almost at Div 1 need a couple more wins.

Team Chemistry: 91
Coach: Samuels

J. Staal (A) - Bergeron (C) - Lucic (All BOS and converted to right positions)
Moulson - M. Richards (A) - Nugent Hopkins (All as is for now til I decide on lineup changes)
Umberger - Dubinksy - Hartnell (All COL and right positions)
Steen - Berglund - Oshie (all STL and right positions)

Bouwmeester - Shattenkirk (both STL)
Vlasic - Boyle (both SJS)
Garrison - Bogosian (both WIN)

TOTW Dubnyk - Brobovsky

I have a Frolik HUT Live RW 81 OVR and a TOTW Enstrom LD 85 OVR on my bench/trade pile

Currently have about 75K pucks to play with.

Happy with my Defense, just think my lines need to be rejigged on offense. Any ideas on good matches for what I have or who to drop/pick up?

What good winger(s) should I grab to match up with my top 2/3 centers with my 75K?

Trying to snag a J. Carter to match up with my Richards and moving Moulson down to replace Umberger.

Thanks and all help is appreciated! Would be open to doing any loaning on PS3 too if anyone wants to help a new HUT'er out. Spent $30 on packs already lol.

TOTW Saad has been a solid 3rd liner for me and is relatively cheap, wheeler is also a good option for a 2nd/3rd line winger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad