HUT Thread Part 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingRed752

Sep 26, 2013
Sorry! I forgot. :shakehead

Don't think I ever added you a friend, that's probably why.

I can sell you a card or whatever you like/want.

Lol, it's all good. I picked up a LW Pominville for like 11K BIN. I really liked Pommer for the first go-around, so i'm pleased to get him for a solid price on the left side this time.

tututooter21

Aug 18, 2010
B.C.
So....what do I do with 600k pucks? I'm on ps3

Personally I'd wait until some good SOTW Players come out. On a side note I wish EA put an interest out there, so if I had like 600k for example ;) , then I got a 1-5% interest every week I could get anywhere from 6-30k a week (obviously would be lower depending on your pucks).

NeedleInTheHay

Mar 26, 2008
Hey guys, first time poster. Just started HUT this year and actually enjoy it from EASHL this year.

Here's my lineup so far, Div 2 almost at Div 1 need a couple more wins.

Team Chemistry: 91
Coach: Samuels

J. Staal (A) - Bergeron (C) - Lucic (All BOS and converted to right positions)
Moulson - M. Richards (A) - Nugent Hopkins (All as is for now til I decide on lineup changes)
Umberger - Dubinksy - Hartnell (All COL and right positions)
Steen - Berglund - Oshie (all STL and right positions)

Bouwmeester - Shattenkirk (both STL)
Vlasic - Boyle (both SJS)
Garrison - Bogosian (both WIN)

TOTW Dubnyk - Brobovsky

I have a Frolik HUT Live RW 81 OVR and a TOTW Enstrom LD 85 OVR on my bench/trade pile

Currently have about 75K pucks to play with.

Happy with my Defense, just think my lines need to be rejigged on offense. Any ideas on good matches for what I have or who to drop/pick up?

What good winger(s) should I grab to match up with my top 2/3 centers with my 75K?

Trying to snag a J. Carter to match up with my Richards and moving Moulson down to replace Umberger.

Thanks and all help is appreciated! Would be open to doing any loaning on PS3 too if anyone wants to help a new HUT'er out. Spent $30 on packs already lol.

Doesn't spending real money kinda ruin it? I think it's way more fun to try and build your team from scratch, I moved from xbox to ps3 this year so I had no returning bonus and I've managed to build up a pretty competitive team with no real money spent.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Alex Edler, SOTW Perron, Koivu and Pominville all up at a $50 starting price for the next hour. Hoping to get $50k off that.

(PS3).

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
man this takes quite a while.

made about 25k from 2 rare bronze players and duration 3 cards. got about 50 bronze cards i needed including 6 or 7 rares

still got 30k to spend

RW8

Feb 10, 2004
On 360, looking for both Sedins willing to trade combination of:

Carter, Getzlaf, Burns, Girardi, Yakupov, RNH, Tarasenko

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Doesn't spending real money kinda ruin it? I think it's way more fun to try and build your team from scratch, I moved from xbox to ps3 this year so I had no returning bonus and I've managed to build up a pretty competitive team with no real money spent.

I've spent just as much money as him ($30) on packs and haven't gotten any good pulls :laugh:

My best two pulls (J. Carter, Vanek) came from packs bought with pucks.

BustaKapanen

May 14, 2011
i got a vrbata and steen totw im lookin to move anyone want em be4 i sell em? sidenote anyone have a voracek they wanna move? my buddy has giroux hes gonna lend me once i get the rest of philly voracek is the only larger 1 i need and i wanna try him out anyway.

ScottStevens

Jun 20, 2013
i got a vrbata and steen totw im lookin to move anyone want em be4 i sell em? sidenote anyone have a voracek they wanna move? my buddy has giroux hes gonna lend me once i get the rest of philly voracek is the only larger 1 i need and i wanna try him out anyway.

xbox or ps3

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Looking for a Bobby Ryan. Only valuing him at $50k, not $70 at what people are trying to sell him at now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad