HUT Thread Part 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

dpeeezy3

Oct 11, 2013
I've been keen on picking up a Couture or Benn for my second line C or a James Neal. Then a Marchand to match with Bergeron and Lucic for the 1st line.

Want a big pickup with my pucks and deciding between Couture/Benn/Carter/Neal....which one is best bang for the buck?

My second line then would be STAAL - COUTURE/BENN/NEAL - Moulson?

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Go to dashboard and load up the game every time. Only able to redeem one reward at a time.

I didn't even get the ability to redeem one. I left to dashboard and restarted my xbox a few times but nothing happened.

ExJbeck

Jul 29, 2012
I got a Taylor Hall and I'm looking for a Pietrangelo. I can add some more to sweeten the deal. PM me if interested xbox

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
I've been keen on picking up a Couture or Benn for my second line C or a James Neal. Then a Marchand to match with Bergeron and Lucic for the 1st line.

Want a big pickup with my pucks and deciding between Couture/Benn/Carter/Neal....which one is best bang for the buck?

My second line then would be STAAL - COUTURE/BENN/NEAL - Moulson?

I have both Couture and Carter and I would recommend Couture over Carter every time.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
SOTW Perron, Mikko Koivu and Jason Pominville For Trade/For Sale. Lots of more available as well.

PS3 - OttawaOilers - SenzFan2.

FlyingRed752

Sep 26, 2013
What good, cheap LW's (or other position players that I can convert to LW's) are there for 16K and under? Hagelin isn't cutting it for me any longer and Vermette and Okposo need some help to keep up with the ridiculous productivity of my first line of Semin - Spezza - Duchene.

I was thinking Michalek, Raymond, Perron, or maybe convert a guy like Plekanec, Mikko Koivu, or Turris to the wing.

Any thoughts?

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
What good, cheap LW's (or other position players that I can convert to LW's) are there for 16K and under? Hagelin isn't cutting it for me any longer and Vermette and Okposo need some help to keep up with the ridiculous productivity of my first line of Semin - Spezza - Duchene.

I was thinking Michalek, Raymond, Perron, or maybe convert a guy like Plekanec, Mikko Koivu, or Turris to the wing.

Any thoughts?

You can wait and try and get a good deal on Jordal Staal or Joe Pavelski. Mikko Koivu is good.

Are you on PS3?

For Wingers, Jordan Eberle is a beast. Micheal Cammalleri is also a great Sniper.

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
Luck.

Edit: Wait, WHAT? Bronze packs? Do you mean Silver? Can you get anything good out of Bronze packs?

rare bronze guys is what im looking for since thats what i need to finsih more collections and dont feel like paying 6-10k for 1 card

FlyingRed752

Sep 26, 2013
You can wait and try and get a good deal on Jordal Staal or Joe Pavelski. Mikko Koivu is good.

Are you on PS3?

For Wingers, Jordan Eberle is a beast. Micheal Cammalleri is also a great Sniper.

Oh right, I, can look at Little Joe or Cammy.

It hurts that you don't remember me from when I traded you Kesler like a week ago... :cry:

But yes, I am on PS3.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
lending the prospect jersey collections (35K Bonus, you must give me 15K) i prefer if you have a collat unless ive dealt with you before XBOX

BustaKapanen

May 14, 2011
Looking to trade for Wheeler and Ladd with original team on PS3. Send a PM if you have one or both[/QUO

i just pulled a ladd bout 30 secs ago..im thinking bout keeping him cause im trying to collect a few of the cheaper nhl teams. but what do u got to give?

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Oh right, I, can look at Little Joe or Cammy.

It hurts that you don't remember me from when I traded you Kesler like a week ago... :cry:

But yes, I am on PS3.

Sorry! I forgot. :shakehead

Don't think I ever added you a friend, that's probably why.

I can sell you a card or whatever you like/want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad