HUT Thread Part 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConoR187

Aug 29, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
tough to get any kind of quick consistent puck flow on this

bought jmfj for 20000 and have consistently put him up at the lowest price for 2 days with no buyers

i wish this had half the support fifa ultimate team has

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
looking to lend some collections out for ps3

AHL 15k reward per team

abbotsford
adirondack
albany
binghamton
bridgeport
charlotte
chicago
hartford
hershey
lake erie
manchester
norfolk
portland
providence
rochester
rockford
san antonio
springfield
st john's
syracuse
texas
utica
wilkes barre

SHL 15k reward per team

Orebro
MODO
HV71
Leksands

Sm-Liiga 15k reward per team

Blues
IFK

National League 21k reward per team

Ambri-piotta
bern
biel
fribourg
lausanne
lugano
rapperswii

WHL 9k reward per team

Spokane

Prospect Team White 25k reward
Prospect Team Red 10k reward

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012
Mega pack?

Nay sir. I'm counting on a nice promo lowering the prices of players i'm looking for though. Gotta grab lots of big names still. Might eat up all 3.whatever million of mine.

I hope to grab:
Crosby, Stamkos, Hall, Letang, Weber, Nash, Lemieux, Toews

Kind of a sharp budget to be getting all that at though. Been having fun just playing games, probably because I took a nice break. Game is much less frustrating when it's not all you play. I've been able to hop off for the BF4 Beta or for GTA or for Fifa... lots of good stuff.

Pitboy43

PS4
Dec 2, 2012
Chicago, IL PS4
Nay sir. I'm counting on a nice promo lowering the prices of players i'm looking for though. Gotta grab lots of big names still. Might eat up all 3.whatever million of mine.

I hope to grab:

Kind of a sharp budget to be getting all that at though. Been having fun just playing games, probably because I took a nice break. Game is much less frustrating when it's not all you play. I've been able to hop off for the BF4 Beta or for GTA or for Fifa... lots of good stuff.

Im looking to snag toews and kane this weekend if a promo pack gets released. i'm trying to make as many pucks as I can before that pack hits. I wish you the best of luck in getting as many of those players as you can; that's one hell of a budget you must have.

steafo

Sep 26, 2005
Michigan
My Team: All forwards trained to be STL, all G and D to Fla, all players are trained to the listed positions.

Galchenyuk - Bergeron - Duchene
Landeskog - Kopitar - E. Kane
Eller - Backes - Tarasenko
Boedker - Helm - Grabner

OEL - Seth Jones
Bouwmeester - Bogosian
JMFJ - E. Johnson

Goalies:
Markstrom
Lehtonen

Pulled a Tukka Rask yesterday but I didn't like him. Markstrom trained is a beast.

Any suggestions on Centers that are close to Bergeron's level at winning draws? I have about 250k pucks. I know Towes, Datsyuk are amazing in the circle but I obviously cannot afford them unless I sell some roster players.

RW8

Feb 10, 2004

I hope to grab:

I agree breaks are important. Took one for about a week myself and the games much more enjoyable than it was before the break. I've gone back and forth with trying Fifa for the past few years and never picked it up, is FUT at all better than HUT?

Winger14

Sep 17, 2013
Just got completely stonewalled by Frederico Tamo...maybe ice tilt is a real thing...

Habsfan09

Oct 5, 2013
Current line-up: Will consider trades on anyone (XBOX). Mostly interested in a 1st line wing, D, or G.

B.Ryan SOTW Crosby R.Callaghan SOTW
R.Getzlaf J.Toews C.Perry
R.Vbrata SOTW T.Zajac G.Landeskog SOTW
B.Gallagher A.Galchenyuk R.Borque

D.Girardi D.Doughty
V.Hedman R.McDonagh
M.Giordano SOTW E.Johnson

C.Schneider
M.Broudeur

Last edited:

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Finally getting Fasth today !!

10k seems a little steep for an 85 goalie but he suits my team so much, I'm "Quackers" and wear ducks uniforms. Oh yeah, and he's also a great goalie.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
My lineup:
Voracek - Galchenyuk TOTW - Pomminville
Cammalleri - David Backes TOTW - Alex Burrows
Chimera - Wilson - Bourque
Bronze 4th line

Bouwmeester - Bogosian
Yandle - Carlson
Campbell - Girardi

Neuvirth Boosted
Random bronze guy

Alernate Goalies:
Jakob Markstrom Boosted
Anders Lindback Boosted

my 1st line are just guys im very comfortable with and work well for me.
Cammy and Backes i love to, but i plan to lose Burrows and pick up a TOTW Tarasenko or something.
3rd line is just temporary for now.

Any idea or thoughts?

I have Eller TOTW, Steen TOTW, N Horton, T Plekanec, E johnson and a few others in my trade pile if anyone wants them, i just didnt like them for me that is.

PriceIsGod

Jul 15, 2012
You know...
anyone wanna rent the prospect team jersey collections ? 35K Bonus for both. i want 15K of the reward. XBOX

Last edited:

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Sure, you on 360?

Only collateral I have is Lucic with an A card on him. Not sure if that gets removed with a trade.

PriceIsGod

Jul 15, 2012
You know...
How many jerseys are in that collection? Also are those even searchable or did you manually have to rifle through the trade block?

i actually bought them through someone else, but you do have to manually rifle through them, i was getting close myself only needed a few more and i bought them off this guy, you cant manually search them sadly..

steafo

Sep 26, 2005
Michigan
i actually bought them through someone else, but you do have to manually rifle through them, i was getting close myself only needed a few more and i bought them off this guy, you cant manually search them sadly..

You can search for them through the Companion App. Confirmed this while at work.

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
yeah i went through all the jerseys to complete the set it was a pain in the ass especially considering both sets have the same red and white jersey

ItsKangarooJack

Sep 29, 2013
Who would you guys recommend for a solid 2nd line center? I was thinking Jordan Staal because he's a big lefty. 15k is probably my ceiling that Id be willing to spend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad