HUT Thread Part 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
So guys I finished the Philadelphia Flyers collection!

NHL:
Philadelphia Flyers 39K reward

AHL: All 15K reward
Abbotsford
Chicago
Iowa
Milwaukee
Worcester

SHL: All 15K reward
Brynas IF
Orebro

PS3
If anyone wants to loan, PM me. Even if I trust you I want a collateral for loaning the Flyers because of Giroux, Voracek, Hartnell, Vinny, Pronger etc are worth well over 300K combined

Last edited:

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
available to lend again

AHL 15k reward per team

abbotsford
adirondack
albany
binghamton
bridgeport
charlotte
chicago
hartford
hershey
lake erie
manchester
norfolk
portland
providence
rochester
rockford
san antonio
springfield
st john's
syracuse
texas
utica
wilkes barre

SHL 15k reward per team

Orebro

Sm-Liiga 15k reward per team

Blues
IFK

National League 21k reward per team

Ambri-piotta
bern
biel
fribourg

WHL 9k reward per team

Spokane

Prospect Team White 25k reward
Prospect Team Red 10k reward

ps3

robis1221

Oct 14, 2012
I'm lending Florida(NHL, 37.5k reward), Red Allstars(NHL, 6k reward) and Orebro(SHL, 15k reward) collections. Pm me if you are interested, my fee is 1/3 of the reward(12.5k for Florida, 2k for Red Allstars, 5k for Orebro).

EDIT: Xbox, and for Florida you'd have to give me something worth 20k when I trade you Pinnizoto, I'll give those items back, it's just that I dont want to loose Pinnizoto

Last edited:

TimbeS

Jan 24, 2013
Finland
ends at 8pm eastern

Thanks!

Here's a crazy steal I got last night... Already sold for 110k haha!

RYfJYwYl.jpg

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
i can loan Abbotsford and Adironback AHL teams (15K Reward Each) ill let you keep 9K and you give me 6, if your newer to the forums or not to trust worthy and have never dealt with me i would like you to pay the 6K First or collateral so i dont get scammed :) if ive dealt with you before feel free to pm :) going after albany next still need:

D Kelly
J Whitney
C Mcpherson

Last edited:

Hrad

Dec 30, 2009
Lending out Florida collection on XBOX.

Charging the average rate of 1/3rd the bonues (so 12.5K), you get 25K.
I also need some collateral if you don't have a history on HFBoards.

Im online all day boys so just PM me if interested

Kylington

Slim Shady
Jan 17, 2013
How much do you guys focus on getting chemistry right? especially the teams... it costs a fortune after a while haha

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
How much do you guys focus on getting chemistry right? especially the teams... it costs a fortune after a while haha

I always have 99 chemistry. I spent about 20k to buy all the change teams and position cards. Since I made it 99 chemistry I am 12-0 averaging 5 goals a game and 1.5 against.

Last edited:

Greasy Sliders

Jun 29, 2012
Anyone wanna be a beauty and lend me some collections? I'll pay the one third it's just I don't have nearly enough right now so would need to give a collateral untill I collect the reward

6 Karlsson 5

Aug 9, 2012
its way easier to find steals with alot of puck, there are way more deals on higher end players

Kylington

Slim Shady
Jan 17, 2013
Btw, do you get free packs from the season ticket? Never really bothered to look it up... do you get a pack per month or?

robis1221

Oct 14, 2012
Btw, do you get free packs from the season ticket? Never really bothered to look it up... do you get a pack per month or?

You get a pack each week. And you get Gold premium, not regular gold like in preorder packs.

NJDevils1

May 14, 2010
I've only recently started playing (11-3 online in division 8) but I don't understand how I am playing essentially full NHL rosters while my best players are Loktionov, R.Carter, Sarich, and Elliot. Wish I got the perks like others did but I still beat all these NHL rosters hah. This mode is a lot of fun

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Just a reminder:

HF is not responsible for any scams that take place over NHL 14 and the HUT system. You are taking a risk whenever you make a trade or a deal - HF is not liable for anything that occurs in or due to this exchange. If you have a problem with a certain member, EA Sports is who you need to contact, not HF.

Thanks,
LT

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
I've only recently started playing (11-3 online in division 8) but I don't understand how I am playing essentially full NHL rosters while my best players are Loktionov, R.Carter, Sarich, and Elliot. Wish I got the perks like others did but I still beat all these NHL rosters hah. This mode is a lot of fun

You're a devils fan? PM me ill give you a free Ryder.

Ducks Ahoy

Effort = overrated
Jun 9, 2013
Orange County
If anyone is looking for great 2nd line center I HIGHLY recommend Sam Gagner:nod: he's quick and has great hands. Been a point-per-game game for me ever since I got him:yo:

Also
Don't be that guy that doesn't ********** press A and forces us to watch all the intros, cutaways, replays, and all that ridiculous crap. Extremely annoying.

Savvy

Sep 30, 2006
Mississauga
Just lost my 3rd game ever so far (33-3) to a guy who had a team so staked his 3rd or 4th line was Kessel, Lupul and Kadri. He beats me in OT and then proceeds to brag after the game so I told him to spend another $100 on silly player packs and then he tells me that it was closer to $300 and laughs about how my poor ass can't afford packs... What type of world am I living in where a guy can brag about spending $300 on this game feel better about himself after? I'm so confused right now :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad