HUT Thread Part 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JVR21

Jan 27, 2010
ice tilt is another way of someone saying "i just lost to a guy with a way ****tier team then me and this will be my excuse to hide the embarassment"

Take a Loss like a man!
I've played hundreds of HUT games, and ice tilt is a thing. You can notice that when you play bad teams your players start not knowing how to pass or skate and you either miss the net or the awful goalie somehow stands on his head.

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
i dunno if ice tilt is real but i have versed teams that are way worse than me and i out shot them 3:1 and the score is always 1-0 for me there goalie plays unreal

i think ice tilt definitely exists but im not sure its as terrible as some people are saying

FlyingRed752

Sep 26, 2013
hey guys, on PS3 I have a Matt Duchene up for sale or trade. I also have some pucks. I am open to all trades but I am interested in trading up for a Kessel too.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
Massive fail on my part. Im in the finals of the playoffs, up 4-0. I have it in the bag. I'm also undefeated so far. Somehow, for some reason, during intermission before the 3rd I accidentally quit the game. ****.

Also, does anyone know why when you get to the jersey screens, sometimes people swap their jerseys real quick. Like they show you their home and away and then ready up?

6 Karlsson 5

Aug 9, 2012
so i now have 252 000 thousand pucks after selling JT and Duchene, any players you guys recomened?

Habsfan09

Oct 5, 2013
Thought I would weigh in on what I've been doing with HUT b/c it seems to differ drastically from what my friends are doing. Current Lines:

B.Ryan (SOTW) J.Toews B.Saad (will replace with Kane)
B.Gallager A.Galchenyuk M.Pacioretty
N.Mackinnon T.Seguin J.Drouin
R.Strome B.Jenner N.Ritchie

Future Alternate Line:
J.Eberle J.Tavares T.Hall

A.Larsson D.Hamilton
S.Jones B.Gormley
D.Rundblad J.Tinordi

J.Allen
J.Campbell

Everyone has 99 in their 5 core stats, wingers and D-men play stick-side in for clappers. Roughly need about 100k every 15 games to keep durations going. People tend to rage once they realize everyone is maxed out. Good times.

tututooter21

Aug 18, 2010
B.C.
Ice tilt is very real, I played a game with a very bad team (on purpose, just to mess around) and I won with some stupid goals and my goalie stood on his head

(NHL13 Btw)

BustaKapanen

May 14, 2011
so i collected the whole norfolk ahl team logo n jerseys why wont it let me collect my bonus? when i completed wilkes barre earlier i clicked on them in collection..then the date appeared after i backed out when collection was complete.i have all 23/23 players with 1/1 logos and 2/2 jerseys wtf?

kiekko

Aug 11, 2005
I have the Utica Comets collection on Xbox available for rent (1/3 reward pucks) or 1 for 1 swap with another AHL team.

Alex72

Sep 23, 2012
Thought I would weigh in on what I've been doing with HUT b/c it seems to differ drastically from what my friends are doing. Current Lines:

B.Ryan (SOTW) J.Toews B.Saad (will replace with Kane)
B.Gallager A.Galchenyuk M.Pacioretty
N.Mackinnon T.Seguin J.Drouin
R.Strome B.Jenner N.Ritchie

Future Alternate Line:
J.Eberle J.Tavares T.Hall

A.Larsson D.Hamilton
S.Jones B.Gormley
D.Rundblad J.Tinordi

J.Allen
J.Campbell

Everyone has 99 in their 5 core stats, wingers and D-men play stick-side in for clappers. Roughly need about 100k every 15 games to keep durations going. People tend to rage once they realize everyone is maxed out. Good times.
How do you find 100k every 15 games....

robis1221

Oct 14, 2012
I would like to borrow collections on Xbox, I'll pay 1/3 of the reward.
I can also lend Orebro(SHL, reward 15k) and Red Allstars collections.

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
Just stole Statsny for about 3.650 at buy now. I gave a Rutuu and Stastny offer for a Kesler, I doubt he'll accept it but if he wants quantity over quality, Rutuu is 85, Stastny is 86 and Kesler is 87.

Going for a Oshie at 600 bid right now, in 5 mins the auction will end.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
After playing so-so in Season 11 and my first try at Division 2, I gained the experience to go 7-3-0 on the second try.

Now sitting comfortably at a 66-36-4 record.

Here goes me trying for Division 1 and my 2nd try at the Pro Cup.

:crossfing

Last edited:

robis1221

Oct 14, 2012
OMG I'm so lucky :D, in less than a week I have pulled Kopitar, Nash, and just now I pulled Lundqvist!!! Hell yeah :D And I pulled them from 8.75k packs

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Wow, weird situation just happend.

Was starting up a new season in Division 1. (It's hard BTW, lol). I was being bounced 6-0 after two periods, however I was outworking him in every single category, (but goals). I'm not a quitter, I never have and never will quit, no matter how bad the score is. Now to the Hockey Gods possibly being on my side, out of nowhere I see this message 'You have lost connection to your opponent'. Which could only mean one thing. He DC'ed or left cause he wanted to be generous, LOL? I really don't know, just really weird. But hey, I'll take it.

Edit: Asked him, and he accidentally quit the game, LOLOL. (I've done this a few times before).

Hockey Gods/Good Karma. :bow:

God no. I have 4 going right now.

Ah, okay. Thought so. Just double-checking, want to be safe.

I was pretty sure, as I thought I remembered seeing you have two teams in one of your Vids.

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012
Ah, okay. Thought so. Just double-checking, want to be safe.

I was pretty sure, as I thought I remembered seeing you have two teams in one of your Vids.

Yeah, I always have my main squad ready to go and some fun lines from there. Team Canada will be one of them for me this year, with the olympics coming up. Heavy hitters line, maybe, as well. Then the junior team as always.

Team Canada's coming along well. Saved ~200k on Sid, ~200k on Stamkos and now today ~90k on Thornton. Steals have been insane this year with the higher prices.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Yeah, I always have my main squad ready to go and some fun lines from there. Team Canada will be one of them for me this year, with the olympics coming up. Heavy hitters line, maybe, as well. Then the junior team as always.

Team Canada's coming along well. Saved ~200k on Sid, ~200k on Stamkos and now today ~90k on Thornton. Steals have been insane this year with the higher prices.

Nice! Sweet cards.

I'm going to try and roll with my new three star team in Division 1. :sarcasm:

Hoping Ice Tilt can help me. :laugh:

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Played the same guy who housed me 6-0 but accidentally quit, again. Won 4-3 in the Shootout.

Ice. Tilt.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Just beat a guy 12-2. Subban and Galchenyuk had 5 points, Duchene had a hat trick and 4 points, Vorachek also with 4 points.

In the 6 games I used Subban and Galchenyuk they have 10 and 11 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad