GWT: EPL - Matchweek 5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I know Chelsea won but Enzo Fernandez f***ing sucks in the Prem. Was watching the Villa game afterwards and a past-prime Tielemans is so much better at that same role.
I was thinking of the tielemans comp a few days ago.

Enzo’s played like a handful of games where he looks like he could be a kroos level player and then a solid majority of them at a level far below Tielemans.

Reactions: Blender

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I know Chelsea won but Enzo Fernandez f***ing sucks in the Prem. Was watching the Villa game afterwards and a past-prime Tielemans is so much better at that same role.
Weakest player on the pitch yesterday for Chelsea, which happens fairly often.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
That’s a good clean tackle and was very clearly the ref reacting to the Brighton bench’s reaction.

Bad reffing, and even worse reffing to then send the coaches off. This league is shambolic.

Clear second yellow. You can't make that challenge there.
“There” being in front of the Brighton bench, whose reaction will make the ref cave to pressure

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
That’s a good clean tackle and was very clearly the ref reacting to the Brighton bench’s reaction.

Bad reffing, and even worse reffing to then send the coaches off. This league is shambolic.

“There” being in front of the Brighton bench, whose reaction will make the ref cave to pressure
Doesn't help but he does go right trhough the JP's legs with force.

It's careless when you are on a yellow.

AlanHUK

5-14-6-1
Nov 27, 2010
Nottingham, England
I hate Rob Jones with every fibre of my being, two seasons in a row he's issued a second yellow for a tackle where the ball was won by a Forest player.

This time he even gave the throw first, and said quite clearly he played the ball before being influenced by someone else to change his mind, absolutely ridiculous

Reactions: Wee Baby Seamus

Mark Stones Spleen

Trouba's elbow
Jan 17, 2008
T.O.
Martinez: Hey Kamada, did you get that letter I sent?
Kamada: letter? I don't recall.
Martinez: That's because I forgot to stamp it!

resize

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad