Prospect Info: Lane Hutson Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

VirginiaMtlExpat

Second most interesting man in the world.
Aug 20, 2003
Norfolk, VA
www.odu.edu
You do understand that you will be old too? Sooner than you can imagine.
I guess this is a response to someone I blocked. Feel vindicated.

I loved the combination of receiving and controlling the puck in full flight and the subtle dragging of the back skate to stay on side. There was a lot of skill displayed at both ends of that play. The average player would have gone offside while concentrating on locating the puck and receiving same or had the puck bounce off his stick like a rubber ball.
Also, it looked like Hutson put sidespin on it, counterclockwise, and the forward saw that and let it hook leftward to him. I suspect that Hutson practices those spins. I don't know if he can spin it clockwise as well.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
I loved the combination of receiving and controlling the puck in full flight and the subtle dragging of the back skate to stay on side. There was a lot of skill displayed at both ends of that play. The average player would have gone offside while concentrating on locating the puck and receiving same or had the puck bounce off his stick like a rubber ball.
We haven't seen up ice passes like that, or similar since Markov was sent packing.......in his day he hit guys with great passes coming out of our end, on almost a nightly basis...

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
We haven't seen up ice passes like that, or similar since Markov was sent packing.......in his day he hit guys with great passes coming out of our end, on almost a nightly basis...

His stretch passes were amazing. We took them for granted.

Reactions: ChikN

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad