HUT Thread Part 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Hey guys im trying to do the Adirondack AHL Collection on xbox, if you have any of the following players please pm me or reply to this, i will Trade, Buy or take them as a donation to try and complete the collection (once its complete i can lend it to you)
R Bordson
M Mangene
M Noebels
Y Danis
Z Fitzgerald
A lilja
A Johnston
S Delisle
J Akeson
D Laliberte

I also need the White Jersey

Lindros for the HOF

Jan 3, 2012
Hey guys im trying to do the Adirondack AHL Collection on xbox, if you have any of the following players please pm me or reply to this, i will Trade, Buy or take them as a donation to try and complete the collection (once its complete i can lend it to you)
R Bordson
M Mangene
M Noebels
Y Danis
Z Fitzgerald
A lilja
A Johnston
S Delisle
J Akeson
D Laliberte

I completed this collection and would trade you what you need. I have all of them but Noebels.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
I recommend Duchene :laugh:

Voracek is a great winger, only goes for about 35K IIRC.

Duchene, Vorachek, and Sotw Galchenyuk. They are my top line and in 10 games Duchene has 14 points, Voracek has 17 points and Galchenyuk has 15 points.

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
alright anyone who's on ps3 and wants to borrow some collections lmk ill be online most of the day

Habsfan09

Oct 5, 2013
How do you find 100k every 15 games....

I only play maybe 5 games a day max, mostly play EASHL. The returning user bonus set me up nicely, made huge profits when the game launched, spent most of the first few weeks just playing the AH. Now I flip a few high end cards a day at around 20-50k profit/ea.

RSeen

Oct 26, 2011
Toronto
Got a new 3rd line and hoping to get a new goalie next to finish off my team. Not liking Niemi so far.

RNH (C) - Gagner - Voracek (A)
Heatley - Cammalleri (A) - M. Koivu
Hartnell - Lecavalier - Zajac
CHLers

Hedman - Bogosian
Alzner - Carlson
Giordano - Hjarlmarsson

Niemi
Pavelec

tv14

Cam Dadbot
Feb 12, 2008
Alberta
R Bordson
M Mangene
M Noebels
Y Danis
Z Fitzgerald
A lilja
A Johnston
S Delisle
J Akeson
D Laliberte

I got A. Johnston.

NormMac

Nov 23, 2011
Calgary
If anyone wants to lend some collections il give you 1/3 of the reward. Il pay some collateral up front also. I'm on Xbox .

tv14

Cam Dadbot
Feb 12, 2008
Alberta
Anyone have a Pelech (Erie Otters - OHL)? Been looking for a couple days, and opening so many bronze packs hoping I miraculously get him :laugh:

Bronze packs are actually pretty good, for getting collections starter for the lower leagues.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
anyone can borrow my abbotsford heat, PM me on hfboards for more info, the rewards 15K and i want 6K coming back (you get 9K)
On xbox

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Thought I would weigh in on what I've been doing with HUT b/c it seems to differ drastically from what my friends are doing. Current Lines:

B.Ryan (SOTW) J.Toews B.Saad (will replace with Kane)
B.Gallager A.Galchenyuk M.Pacioretty
N.Mackinnon T.Seguin J.Drouin
R.Strome B.Jenner N.Ritchie

Future Alternate Line:
J.Eberle J.Tavares T.Hall

A.Larsson D.Hamilton
S.Jones B.Gormley
D.Rundblad J.Tinordi

J.Allen
J.Campbell

Everyone has 99 in their 5 core stats, wingers and D-men play stick-side in for clappers. Roughly need about 100k every 15 games to keep durations going. People tend to rage once they realize everyone is maxed out. Good times.

That's similar to what i eventually want to do....make a team of young prospects/stars and train them up (Gormley, Galch, McDavid, Ekblad, etc...). That will be an expensive team though, so i gotta save up.....

Martyros

Allow me to retort
Aug 13, 2005
Holly Hood
I used the preorder code on the wrong account, there's no way i can take it back from that account and use it on my normal one?

BigShoe

Oct 4, 2013
Toronto
Market has been terrible lately, so I spent some pucks on a special pack... glad I did... scored a Cory Perry. Never had >3000 puck player from a pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad