GDT: Hurricanes @ Rangers 7PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LadyCane

Mar 4, 2012
da UP
I love watching Gerbe. It's never not funny when he takes out someone who's ALWAYS significantly bigger than him.

Zezima

Jul 28, 2012
Charlotte, NC
It's like Peters doesn't even bother to contain the puck after a save. He doesn't use his glove unless he absolutely has to.

Zezima

Jul 28, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Are we really complaining about Peters when they haven't scored an even strength goal since Colorado?

Not really a complaint, just an observation. The first goal earlier tonight was a softie (and he's let in a few others) but in general he has kept us in the mix every game.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
We're simply not going to win until a goalie comes back. We're too soft mentally.

Or at least that's my expectation. And our play in this stretch certainly solidifies my stance.

rocky7

DAT 13
Feb 9, 2013
God's country
Everyone keeps saying that but they actually scored last year while being unable to stop the puck. It's been the opposite this season.

exactly, Peters is not the problem nor is welp, "Hurricanes Hockey". nor is it a "players just aren't executing". but.............. anyhow, winning or losing this particular game is unlikely to change anything anyhow. for now.................

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
exactly, Peters is not the problem nor is welp, "Hurricanes Hockey". nor is it a "players just aren't executing". but.............. anyhow, winning or losing this particular game is unlikely to change anything anyhow. for now.................

Nor is coaching, if you think that's what I'm implying.

Execution IS the problem.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Amazingly, there are 3 teams that have scored less goals than we have. The Sabres, the Rangers, and the Flyers. We've scored the same number as the Panthers and the Devils. If you look at goal differential, there are 5 teams worse, with Edmonton joining the previous crew. The Devils are 2 goals ahead of us in that category.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad