GDT: Hurricanes @ Rangers 7PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Well, we started OK and they didn't. Now we've switched.

I will be pleasantly surprised if we score a goal, more so if we win. I just don't see it.

Eh, their last 6 aren't that impressive either:

4-0 loss to the Devils
2-1 loss to the Flyers
3-2 OT win to Red Wings
2-0 loss to the Canadiens
3-2 win to the Islanders
2-0 win to the Sabres

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Half of their win streak came against Buffalo, which doesn't really count.

The Rangers may win, but by no means would it be an upset if the Canes did.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Lines per chip:

Staal // Staal // Semin
Tlusty // Nash // Dwyer
Gerbe // Lindholm // Ruutu
Bowman // Malhotra // Sutter

Sekara // Faulk
Bellemore // Hainsey
Harrison // Murphy

Peters
Murphy

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Well, Timmy did only play 11:49 last night. Not sure if it was due to lingering injury concerns, or just trying to ease him back in.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
I wonder if they reassign his A or if they just leave it off tonight because he's back from injury and scratched instead of simply injured.

Or maybe not:

Mike Maniscalco ‏@mikemaniscalco 5m
#Canes Tim Gleason out with an upper body injury suffered last night. Brett Bellemore back in the line-up. And all I know is upper body.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Chip says it's an injury for Gleason not related to the concussion. He traveled.

Chip Alexander ‏@ice_chip
Muller on line changes: "Just put the three big boys together and balance the other three lines. Make it a four-line game."

I feel like the opposite will happen.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
I'm assuming Lindholm's line will be the "second" and Nash's will be the "checking/third" so we can stop arguing about that for a night at least. If they have a good showing tonight, will be interesting to see where Skinner fits when he gets back.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Marc is a shell of the player he was 2+ years ago. Between the concussion Eric gave him, and nearly losing his eye, he's never been the same player. Which makes this summer the perfect time to send Skinner, a 1st round draft pick, and Chris Terry to the Rangers for him!

I don't think that's true at all. He had some bad games this year, but so have everyone on this team, Lundqvist included. In fact he's added some good offense to his game. He was really good the last two years despite the concussion also, probably better than he was before that. Some have argued that he's been our best D-man. He had a few bad games this year as did the rest of the team, as I said, but I don't know where this idea i coming from.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Mike Maniscalco ‏@mikemaniscalco 11m
Fourth line will be Malhotra with Tlusty and Sutter on the wings. #Canes

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Well that was an awkward interview.

I also just relieved that Lindholm was eleven years old when Carolina won the cup.

Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Top cheese, I love it.

Tlusty to the 4th line, I like it. Hopefully it gets him back to doing the dirty work that scored him all those goals last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad