GDT: Hurricanes @ Devils - 3:00 PM - MSGSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Bill: Dano, you didnt take a penalty that night

Dano:

167D2756-2406-44CD-8E55-6F284C76D1D4.jpeg

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vincent Clortho School for wizards
The Devils have scored 47 goals in their last 17 games including tonight. Jack Hughes has had a point on 23 of them. Give this man some f***ing help. He’s carrying the team right now.

My concern would be that they aren't going to do anything until they see what it looks like with Palat in the lineup. Personally, I think we should add a top 6 guy in addition to getting Palat back, but I don't doubt that Fitz is going to be patient

FinnishDevil

Dec 6, 2013
Finland
I would shorten the bench by quite a lot here. No need to play atleast McLeod line, Haula, Boqvist 5on5 anymore for the last 15.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Dani is right . We need someone to step up here. I don’t care who it is but besides Jack and Nico , no ine is really doing anything .

Its time for Bratt to pull his head out of his ass. He has been relatively invisible for way too long now. He can’t expect to be paid like an elite player if he simply vanishes for long stretches

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
They have to manage at least a point here. You can't follow up every win with a regulation lose or 3
Again, I very much want a win here too but the team we’re playing has a say here too. Carolina has been even better than Boston in the last month or two.

The games after this are really the points we have to pick up and if they lose to the Rangers at home they can all die in a house fire after the game.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
LOL watch Blackwood have a great third period only to lose 3-1 on an empty net, and the narrative be he played well, team just couldn't score.
Although Spaulding summed it up nicely there

I summarize:
“You look at Macs game and you can see hes been good but it will boil down to that jarring play”

Reactions: My3Sons

Mirka the Turka

Jesus loves you
Oct 20, 2022
Blackwood is the only reason we're in this game

Especially with this anemic offense with Hughes being the only guy doing everything.

Reactions: My3Sons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad