GDT: Hurricanes at Devils 12:30 EDT - Game #78 (MSG)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Seth Jarvis is going to be a good one. Him and Boldy from the Wild are going to break out next season and turn some heads. More so than now.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Thank god we're not getting a power play.

Is anybody that's a Devils fan or player really upset about that?

Even Recchi should be happy about us not getting another 0 for.

Reactions: Guttersniped

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vincent Clortho School for wizards
I dont mean to start a big shit show on Ty Smith vs Okhotiuk / Bahl but I cannot see a long future here for Smith.

Well, part of the issue is just having to take a long, hard look at Smith in a devils uniform and determining whether or not we as a team have a spot that extricates maximum value from him as a player, which is no guarantee given the existence of Dougie and (eventually) Luke if those two are going to run the power plays. That's not a dig at Smith's talent.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
1650736402834.png

1650736388795.png

The NHL rules are very clear that they can only review when blood is drawn.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
It would be cool if they reviewed missed highsticking when our dudes got bloodied and it was missed.
Never happens. Our players get bloodied or mugged and nothing gets called, and the officials have no interest in "getting the call right". This is pure game management.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Ty Smith has to be thinking " Uh oh , I think i will start working out now for next year and work on my skating..."

That or he better post as many instagram pictures and posts he can with him and Jack being BFF's
and how important he is to hang and stay on the team for the sake of Jack lol.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If our GM is really as good as we think he is, we'll all be gathering here this time next week to celebrate the terminations of Ruff and Recchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad