How soon before we see a Jersey/ Logo rebrand?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MAHJ71

Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217

They voted CBJ RR as one of the two worst

I can definitely accept it’s not for everybody.. but I would rank TOR, CHI, DET, DAL, NJ, CAR, CGY, and PHI all below CBJ.

ESPN put us 28/32 with TB, PHI, CGY, and TOR below us.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
I don't think any of them are amazing. I think only a couple are hideous. (I'm looking at at you TBL and LAK)

A few random thoughts

I think NJ does the Rockies tribute better than the Avalanche. I sort of like the MTL Expos jersey. I still hate RoboPenguin like I did 20 years ago but its not hideous. The Oilers jersey is pretty cool. I sort of like the white Buffalo even though it makes me think of Ted Nugent. It's funny how many people like the Gorton's Fisherman that hated it 25 years ago.

DougKnowsBest

Feb 6, 2004
Newark, Ohio
- I think these are going to look good on the ice.

- hope we get some cool socks

- I’m sick of trying to buy these. When are these freaking going up for preorder?

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I don't think any of them are amazing. I think only a couple are hideous. (I'm looking at at you TBL and LAK)

A few random thoughts

I think NJ does the Rockies tribute better than the Avalanche. I sort of like the MTL Expos jersey. I still hate RoboPenguin like I did 20 years ago but its not hideous. The Oilers jersey is pretty cool. I sort of like the white Buffalo even though it makes me think of Ted Nugent. It's funny how many people like the Gorton's Fisherman that hated it 25 years ago.

Just to prove that there is no accounting for taste, I love the fisherman jerseys and always did.

CBJx614

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2012
C-137
I mean its cool and all. I think a few goalies have had similar effects on their masks but the last time I checked we don't play hockey at rave parties.
No but with it being Vegas, guarantee they'll do something in the pregame that'll highlight those jerseys

MAHJ71

Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
No but with it being Vegas, guarantee they'll do something in the pregame that'll highlight those jerseys
Yep. I dislike the team, but still admire how good their in-game arena ops are. As well as their socials and marketing. Just overall fan experience is very well done.

Eco

Oct 7, 2013
QC
They also question the use of black saying we've never used black. Except we did. In the original 3rd jersey. F for not doing research on the article.
Oh, and they love Nashville's mustard, but the Coyotes cooper sweaters are 'hard to look at'.

GTFO

Reactions: LJ7

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
Yep. I dislike the team, but still admire how good their in-game arena ops are. As well as their socials and marketing. Just overall fan experience is very well done.
Not surprised. Lots of Cavs/Monsters alums involved in LV. I think they took some props with them, also. I'm convinced the drawbridge crank from their lineup intros is the monster alert siren from the early Monsters intros.

Reactions: MAHJ71

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
RR 2.0 is on sale now. Anyone actually going to buy that jersey ? I really tried to see an incentive, but I can’t, the jersey is not too much “reverse” to my liking and isn’t much different from the main jerseys.

Truly, had they put the cannon logo or the Stinger logo, it would’ve made it much more unique.

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009
RR 2.0 is on sale now. Anyone actually going to buy that jersey ? I really tried to see an incentive, but I can’t, the jersey is not too much “reverse” to my liking and isn’t much different from the main jerseys.

Truly, had they put the cannon logo or the Stinger logo, it would’ve made it much more unique.
I’m not buying the jersey but they have some sick jackets that I’m getting

Reactions: Cowumbus

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005

I bought one. It looks much better in person. It's better than the red one from a couple of years ago.

Reactions: Viqsi and Monk

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
I can't understand the Avalanche comparison. I've never seen Colorado play in a black uniform and the shade of blue used is the same as the accent blue on our current 3rd.

Reactions: Viqsi

KaraLupin

카라
Jun 4, 2009
Vancouver
I have long thought they should rebrand the logo away from one that has a giant star (already team that features that). I know it symbolizes american history, but the logo is very unmemorable. I think the reverse retro design and colors with a new logo would look great.

The franchise needs to shed the "stench" of the below average and mediocre teams of previous years since inception. They are spending big money on people like Gaudreau and Laine, despite the team still sucking, time to turn the page and fake it till you make it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad