How soon before we see a Jersey/ Logo rebrand?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I have long thought they should rebrand the logo away from one that has a giant star (already team that features that). I know it symbolizes american history, but the logo is very unmemorable. I think the reverse retro design and colors with a new logo would look great.

It's actually supposed to be more Ohio centric. That's the Ohio flag. I don't fault you, most people when they first encounter the Jackets main jersey think it is a patriotic American thing. Stars and stripes. Dollar Store Capitals, etc.. It comes off as generic if you're not already Ohio focused.

The franchise needs to shed the "stench" of the below average and mediocre teams of previous years since inception. They are spending big money on people like Gaudreau and Laine, despite the team still sucking, time to turn the page and fake it till you make it.

Maybe we'll wait until we get to a point where we don't stink up the next jersey.

There's about ten-twelve teams with worse records over the last decade, by the way. Many of us (most?) just want to make the cannon jerseys the main jersey.

KaraLupin

카라
Jun 4, 2009
Vancouver
It's actually supposed to be more Ohio centric. That's the Ohio flag. I don't fault you, most people when they first encounter the Jackets main jersey think it is a patriotic American thing. Stars and stripes. Dollar Store Capitals, etc.. It comes off as generic if you're not already Ohio focused.

Maybe we'll wait until we get to a point where we don't stink up the next jersey.

There's about ten-twelve teams with worse records over the last decade, by the way. Many of us (most?) just want to make the cannon jerseys the main jersey.

Yeah, exactly!

When I think of Bluejackets as someone who watches hockey, I think of their cannon. So maybe something around that would nice. like their previous alternate logo, but more pizzazz. Or at least not make the Star the main focus

LJ7

#80 #13
Mar 19, 2021
Ohio
This iteration of the RR is so nice that I'm disappointed it'll likely be only for this season. It hits that specific nostalgia for playing 2000s NHL video games and watching hockey as a child part of my mind. It feels like it was designed with me in mind😂 I need to stop thinking about it so I don't buy one. It's my favorite uniform the Jackets have ever worn.

The orange NHL crest on the front🥲 I've gotta stop😂

Last edited:

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
The cannon really should be the focus. It is what we are best known for around the league.

Reactions: thebus88

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Appears to be Fanatics. Not a lot of happy campers on the mains. Idk what to expect in terms of jersey quality and rebrand.
I have never bought a Fanatics jersey but everyone claims their stuff is pretty much crap. Would have to hope the stuff they make for the players would be better quality but that doesn't help the fans buying product. I guess I am glad I bought my 3rd jersey when I did.

5th Line Fanatic

Oct 2, 2020
Appears to be Fanatics. Not a lot of happy campers on the mains. Idk what to expect in terms of jersey quality and rebrand.
I've ordered a handful of t-shirts and other things from Fanatics over the years. In my experience the Fanatics branded apparel(as opposed to Nike or others), is cheap junk.

I read in The Athletic today, they'll be using the same factory that Adidas uses to make the on-ice jerseys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad