How many goals this regular season for Alexander Ovechkin?

How many goals this regular season for Alexander Ovechkin?

• 0-10

• 11-20

• 21-30

• 31-40

• 41-50

• 51-60

• 61-70

Results are only viewable after voting.

banks

Only got 3 of 16.
Aug 29, 2019
I voted 30-40, but I voted with my brain. My gut tells me it'll be 44.

Cup or Bust

Oct 17, 2017
Tough to say. He had a great finish to last season after a really bad start but you have to think every offseason at his age is like walking down a flight of stairs, your game just keeps going down. We will see how full the tank is still to start the season, it's hard to predict sometimes where the falloff will be but Ovechkin keeps getting it done so he might still have another great season or two left in him yet.

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
25-30

How many does he need for the record? The Great 8 is slowing down. Hopefully he can put together one last electrifying season.

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
The main reason I think he can score a few more goals this season is that the team was so bad last season. Backstrom was cooked and so is Kuznetsov. Oshie played poorly until he took some time off and then he was very good down the stretch. Wilson played poorly all season. Aside from Carlson (who had a very nice season) the blue line wasn't good.

At the same time, they're playing a lot of younger guys like McMichael, Protas, and Lapierre. Those players are at an age where it's possible for them to take a nice step forward.

And in free agency/trades the Capitals rolled the dice. The team isn't going to be good or anything, but they might be better than last season. More importantly, the offense overall has an opportunity to improve.

Of course the flip side is he's old.

Last edited:

Caps8112

Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
He will score exactly 41 which would be very Ovi of Ovi. Also Dubois with 40-50 ish assists just to make HF melt down. I know I know he sucks.

• Haha
Reactions: Lou Sassole

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad