How many goals for Ovechkin this season?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Well one thing is verifiable, the other is open to way more interpretation but all snipers get robbed so it's most likely a wash at worst.

I watched a lot of his games last year his skating and effort level wasn't all that great.

40 goals eh okay let's watch and see but I'm thinking 25-30 even with premium ice time and usage.

We will agree to disagree here as some players didn't play in russia, others did like Ovi with his linemate and he loaded up on scoring against a single division that unbalanced schedule one and wasn't MVP calibre in the other 2 at all.

Do you mean 5th place votes?

His voting has been very generous if one stops to look at it.
If you watched as many games as you say you did you wouldnā€™t be ā€œwonderingā€ if he was injured.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
If you watched as many games as you say you did you wouldnā€™t be ā€œwonderingā€ if he was injured.
Once again I'm asking for a source and no one has responded otherwise, he looked disinterested and lazy and it's not like he hasn't been trending this way for quite some time either.

As a goalscorer that he still ahs but the other parts of his game have been diminishing and are pretty clear but this thread is about goal prediction so let's get back at that.

I say 20-25 goals give or take depending on usage of course.

Zuluss

May 19, 2011
I have just added this thread to my Firefox favorites and called the bookmark "Feast of Crows" - because I expect a lot of crow eating by Ovie detractors around March 2025.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Once again I'm asking for a source and no one has responded otherwise, he looked disinterested and lazy and it's not like he hasn't been trending this way for quite some time either.

As a goalscorer that he still ahs but the other parts of his game have been diminishing and are pretty clear but this thread is about goal prediction so let's get back at that.

I say 20-25 goals give or take depending on usage of course.
There's not a lot one can do about sources when he doesn't sit out for the injury, and that's always been his way of doing things when possible. You say "disinterested and lazy" because that's what your confirmation bias feeds, the rest of us saw a guy passing away one-timers he'd usually take and an uncharacteristic aversion to checking, plus a shitload of cupping bruises.

So he's "disinterested, lazy, trending downward", then gets an extended break and comes back as good as he's been the last few years and looks pretty much back to normal and your instinct is to conclude that he wasn't injured at all, just phoning it in? I thought it was like hockey 101 that if a pretty established player looks really bad for weeks at a time it's likely physical.

It was clear as day to people watching the games, you'll find it in GDT's pretty much up until the All-Star break, and that's about all for attempting to reason with you because I have some actually achievable goals today.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
I have just added this thread to my Firefox favorites and called the bookmark "Feast of Crows" - because I expect a lot of crow eating by Ovie detractors around March 2025.
Just like last year eh?

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Do not underestimate tis guy.................he will have a good year, and gets all the PP time he wants.
30-35 goals should do it.
Guy is a machine, and his prize at the end is very close.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
You're not "robbed" if you hit the post and crossbar. It means you missed the net. It's no different from shooting the puck into the corner.
Sure my point was that for any metric of missed goals if applied to everyone simply doesn't matter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad