Hollywood Hamels' GM Mock Game {3 Teams Are Open}

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
ANNOUNCEMENT: FOR TONIGHT AND TOMORROW I WILL NOT BE ONLINE MUCH, I reinjured my hand/wrist for those of you who know that i hurt it about a month or so ago. I am having surgery again tomorrow so. PM C-Saku Koivu MTL. with all trades and what not.

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
Habs will continue to entertain offers for Komisarek although the market for him seem low so we will likely keep him at this point unless we get a offer we can't refuse.

George Laraque still very much available.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
Detroit announce the signing of Marrian Hossa of 7 850 000 for the next 3 years then after that he ll be sign for 5 500 000 M for the next 2 yars and if we resign him; he ll be 3 500 000 for the next 2 years.

Hossa Wanted to stay with the Red Wing and he ll have a no trade clause starting june to the end of is contract

RandallRitchey

Formerly the Bergy Gif guy on Twitter
Jan 26, 2008
St. Louis
www.stlouisgametime.com
Detroit announce the signing of Marrian Hossa of 7 850 000 for the next 3 years then after that he ll be sign for 5 500 000 M for the next 2 yars and if we resign him; he ll be 3 500 000 for the next 2 years.

Hossa Wanted to stay with the Red Wing and he ll have a no trade clause starting june to the end of is contract

Wow...lets try for a little punctuation please.
Who did you work this contract out with?

enthropi

Nov 2, 2007
Beijing, China
enthropi has decided to set a new tone in Minnesota.

Due to health condition, Jacques Lemaire is stepping down as head coach in Minnesota. He was having near heart-attacks each time the shot against clock was reaching 20 or whenever there were fewer than 4 players in our defensive zone.

Minnesota asks permission from Detroit Red Wings to talk to assistant coach Paul MacLean. They would like to offer him a contract as head coach.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008

:scared: you past the Nicklas Lidstrom cap line!

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
enthropi has decided to set a new tone in Minnesota.

Due to health condition, Jacques Lemaire is stepping down as head coach in Minnesota. He was having near heart-attacks each time the shot against clock was reaching 20 or whenever there were fewer than 4 players in our defensive zone.

Minnesota asks permission from Detroit Red Wings to talk to assistant coach Paul MacLean. They would like to offer him a contract as head coach.

Are you serious? I didnt know that we were allowed to choose coaches yet? this would have been my pick!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad