Hollywood Hamels' GM Mock Game {3 Teams Are Open}

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Theron

#beauty
Jul 19, 2007
Burlington, Ontario
some incredibly bad trades in this game wow.

carter + jvr + for price . .ouch price is overated id rather try for another goalie man you'll be regretting that in the long run..

vHAB

Apr 21, 2007
Montreal
Ottawa Senators Trading Block:

• Daniel Alfredsson
• Mike Fisher
• Jason Smith
• Filip Kuba

leaky37

Sep 1, 2008
The San Jose Sharks have place F, Claude Lemieux on waivers 8:03EST yesterday! Sorry couldn't post it because my internet went down right after I placed him on waivers.

Also I'm taking offers for Lukowich, Grier, and Boucher

leaky37

Sep 1, 2008
EKLUND I'm hearing that another team from the East have became serious contenders in the Danny Boyle sweepstakes! Rumor is they came out of no where to try and land this All-Star Defenseman. Also, A few teams in the West are eyeing Cheechoo! (e3)

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
EKLUND I'm hearing that another team from the East have became serious contenders in the Danny Boyle sweepstakes! Rumor is they came out of no where to try and land this All-Star Defenseman. Also, A few teams in the West are eyeing Cheechoo! (e3)

Hmm...but Eklund is always wrong?!

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
Where is HH. I made a major huge blockbuster trade I want to announce it and move on.

I knew I should'nt have sent him that Hayden Panettiere picture, probably got another wrist injury now...:sarcasm:

glasgow26

Jul 17, 2007
San Francisco
send in your offers for Pronger, looking to deal him and/or Niedermayer and Selanne to a contender. Pahlsson, Montador, Moen and more are also available

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad