U18: Hlinka Gretzky Cup 2024

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
I'd have to agree, but I think that is due to complete confidence in Ivankovic
Maybe. I also think it has to do with Canada never having to use it's next gear. I always knew (hoped) it was there but I never saw it. Again, it felt like we were always in the lead and in control.

I'm always worried.
Ha, ha. That's true. :)

Our play at the 2024 H.G. Cup reminds me of the Oilers in Game 6 against Florida. They/We got a lead and then just played solid no risk hockey. If we got a goal, great, but, otherwise, good luck scoring.

Last edited:
Reactions: jj cale

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
It’s actually eerie how McKenna shares so many of McDavid’s mannerisms on ice lol.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Did THAT go in?

How long until the goalie gets pulled?

I'd pull the goalie.... NOW !!!

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Oy... 6 on 4.

LOL. What a dive!!!! :)

This is the best defensive Canadian team I've seen in a LONG time.

Schaefer made a mistake there. Swinging served NO purpose.

It won't matter with 8 seconds left.

Reactions: jj cale

MeHateHe

Dec 24, 2006
So we all agree with @Czechboy that this tournament is the most important tournament of the year? Maybe I’m paraphrasing, but I think that’s what he said.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Don't be getting greedy now....
:laugh: I'm not, which is why I'm dreaming of my third ranked prospect. I don't see any way the Sharks aren't the worst team in the league again next season even with our improvements--we'll still be the worst, just regular worst instead of literally the worst team of the cap era.

I gotta say, I was very underwhelmed by McKenna this tournament. Doesn't affect how I feel about him as a prospect, but he should have run this tourney.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad