OT - NO POLITICS August edition - The summer wind came blowin' in……

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I got crazy shivers when Zayn walked out with the Flames Jersey.

Also, unrelated but Tessitore and Redmond have added a ton of legitimacy to this broadcast as a whole. I love the way they start the show with Tessitore and how it feels like an actual big night in sports. Then they go to Redmond who you can tell has a background with sports broadcasting and interviewing. They do a nice job of making it feel like a high energy sporting event rather than a stage show.

Johnny Upton

Jul 5, 2003
Boston
I got crazy shivers when Zayn walked out with the Flames Jersey.

Also, unrelated but Tessitore and Redmond have added a ton of legitimacy to this broadcast as a whole. I love the way they start the show with Tessitore and how it feels like an actual big night in sports. Then they go to Redmond who you can tell has a background with sports broadcasting and interviewing. They do a nice job of making it feel like a high energy sporting event rather than a stage show.
Crazy that they’re going back to a 2 hour show until the jump to Netflix. They haven’t been a 2 hour show in over a decade. Should be interesting to see how they pull it off.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Crazy that they’re going back to a 2 hour show until the jump to Netflix. They haven’t been a 2 hour show in over a decade. Should be interesting to see how they pull it off.
Hopefully less back to back recap segments and no more full segments of JUST an entrance. Get your material in and get off the stage.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

1726013833323.png

Morris Wanchuk

Feb 10, 2006
War Memorial Arena
first time playing softball in 10 years.lol
road rash and a sore hammy
Ive played all sports all my life and fall softball is the only one I ever get injured playing.
View attachment 906398
I coach softball and baseball, usually 3rd. For some reason I have had so many more injuries (nothing major though) for the softball players I send home. Part is our field, part is the hesitation, and usually the ball will make it to the catcher even if it ping pongs off the backstop, more so than baseball.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad