U18: Hlinka Gretzky Cup 2024

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
It really annoys me that there is a board ad for the WJAC in Camrose and yet Hockey Canada hasn’t updated their website with any reference to the upcoming tournament whatsoever

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
LOL

And..

I'm obviously kidding.
We've been reduced to an organization now with goaltending where last year at the WJC we picked our goalie by bowing to the demands of a teenager who said......" if you want me to be your guy you gotta play me every game"

Let's see what you got first attitude not required.

And they went for it........................can you f***ing believe that?

It really annoys me that there is a board ad for the WJAC in Camrose and yet Hockey Canada hasn’t updated their website with any reference to the upcoming tournament whatsoever
The HC website is really subpar.

Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
This is why I say exhibition means nothing.. I think Canada smoked them 10-1 in exhibition.

Now they are going into the third period 3-1. It's a good achievement for the Slovaks. Glad they are keeping it close. They score early in third and watch out.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
No people in the crowd, some games aren't televised, statistics aren't working correctly.. my goodness this is a shame Canadian organisation is embarrassing :( Please bring back this tournament to Europe.
Yeah but by doing that there would be less opportunities to dump on Hockey Canada, don't think that would fly with much of the hockey public.

They've boxed themselves into a corner i'm afraid.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Penalty shot denied on Desnoyers, nice blocker save there. Canada pouring it on but not getting it past the goalie.

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
The lack of crowd really kills it, feels like f***ing covid era all over again.

If this is going to be played in Canada bring it to Atlantic Canada.

This is why I say exhibition means nothing.. I think Canada smoked them 10-1 in exhibition.

Now they are going into the third period 3-1. It's a good achievement for the Slovaks. Glad they are keeping it close. They score early in third and watch out.

The Slovaks look pretty damn mediocre despite the score.

Really good goaltending, should be much worse.

The Slovaks apparently also have a teenager coaching teenagers by the looks of him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad