U18: Hlinka Gretzky Cup 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Happy to announce I’ll be one of the 30 people in the crowd for this one

Czechs have the firepower. Need to handle the Swedes non-stop pressure. Should be a great game
Are you the fan in the East section, the fan in the West section or the fan at centre ice?lol

Enjoy the game! I think, regardless of outcome, should be a great game!

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
That is some serious high tempo game so far

Great hockey from both sides

Umm where was the foul lol?

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
All the guys I want playing well are.. hit a post, some great in close shots.. however, we don't score and now Sweden is on a PP. Shame we didn't score because we had great chances.

While our PP has been awful, our PK has been respectable. No idea how good this Swedish PP is but I know they are all good players on the ice.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Nice goal after another nice chance for us (Pavlik)

We can't seem to bury one and now down 1-0. Oh boy.

Great job by Sweden but don't love our mistakes.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Another great chance from Novotny... Benak is on fire. Needs someone to finish his passes.

Reactions: jj cale

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Dravecky needs to make a better play on that Sweden goal. Turning it over at the line to the Swedes deadliest weapons is a rough look
HIm and Zahesky scare the shit out of me... I love how aggressive and confident they are but they both cough it up a lot too!

I'll forgive Dravecky when he scores tonight.lol

Reactions: jj cale

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Dravcky and Mrtka looking rough.. in fact, Mrtka having a rough start for his usual high standard.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad