HFDevils Official Tickets and Prudential Center thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

indfin

Jan 4, 2010
So I just got this email about my club seats incentive....

After a successful offseason, the Devils look ahead to another exciting season on the ice and we look forward to welcoming you back to Prudential Center to be a part of the action.

As we prepare for the start of the 2023-24 season at Prudential Center, we are reaching out to those who selected the “Complimentary Club Tickets” incentive as part of their 2023-24 Black and Red enrollment. Given the significantly increased demand for New Jersey Devils tickets in 2023-24, lower level Club seating availability is at an all-time low. As such, we are excited to instead welcome you to join us in our newly constructed state-of-the-art event-level club, the Prudential Lounge, for an upscale all-inclusive experience during a game this season. Prudential Lounge Club passes for the a game of your choice (based on availability) will be added to your account upon your request fulfillment.

Additionally, to show our appreciation for your understanding, we’d like to offer you an additional bonus incentive selection tied to your 2023-24 Black and Red enrollment, including a new merchandise option.
Not sure exactly what the Prudential Lounge is ... seems like it would include food/drink (I assume that's what "all-inclusive" means? but if can't see the game from the lounge, then it would only be used (by most folks) before the game (as I assume people wouldn't have time to go to the lounge and back to their seats between periods. Definitely a significant downgrade vs. club seats (where you can easily go back and forth between your seats and the Club, and you can see the game from (parts of) the Club, as well.

I assume the additional bonus incentives aren't too exciting. On the one hand, it's a nice gesture. On the other hand, it's an acknowledgement/reminder that they reneged on a promise.

Apparently, the folks who took additional seats also felt cheated, as there were only scattered tickets/games available ... and the team let them switch to a different incentive (not an additional one) if they wanted.

Clearly, season ticket holders should not expect to be able to use points for tickets to any games this year (MAYBE they dump a few in the app very close to the date of a game).

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Same. I'm a bit disappointed, as they should have planned better. Don't offer something and then renege on it. At the very least offer something unique or of better value as the replacement.

STH 'benefits' are few and far between these days.
Hell I'd take a nice food credit, don't care about the seat itself but they're too cheap for that too

Reactions: meeks

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego

I'm flying out next week for the first two games. I haven't been in town since 2019. Looks like some new food places close to the train station. Anything worth trying or should I settle for arena food?

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Hell I'd take a nice food credit, don't care about the seat itself but they're too cheap for that too

Hmmmmm... didn't think about that. I would probably prefer a food credit I could use over a few games like a gift card over a one game lounge pass too.

Not sure exactly what the Prudential Lounge is ... seems like it would include food/drink (I assume that's what "all-inclusive" means? but if can't see the game from the lounge, then it would only be used (by most folks) before the game (as I assume people wouldn't have time to go to the lounge and back to their seats between periods. Definitely a significant downgrade vs. club seats (where you can easily go back and forth between your seats and the Club, and you can see the game from (parts of) the Club, as well.

I assume the additional bonus incentives aren't too exciting. On the one hand, it's a nice gesture. On the other hand, it's an acknowledgement/reminder that they reneged on a promise.

Apparently, the folks who took additional seats also felt cheated, as there were only scattered tickets/games available ... and the team let them switch to a different incentive (not an additional one) if they wanted.

Clearly, season ticket holders should not expect to be able to use points for tickets to any games this year (MAYBE they dump a few in the app very close to the date of a game).

I also opted for the six extra tickets and only balcony seats/200 level are open for redemption. In years past lower level non clubs and mezzanine were open too with much better games available as well (no rangers or opening night) for redemption too.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Same. I'm a bit disappointed, as they should have planned better. Don't offer something and then renege on it. At the very least offer something unique or of better value as the replacement.

STH 'benefits' are few and far between these days.

When teams get good they tend to throw crumbs at customers instead of cookies. They're probably confident if one fan doesn't renew they can find someone to fill that seat. It's not a great way to build a fan base but short term money is what these teams go for.

Reactions: Louskoolaid89

Section311

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2008
long Island, NY
So I chose the extra tickets and the club seats incentive. Last year for extra seats I was able to ge the oiler game, maple leaf game right before thanksgiving and one other all in the lower bowl near center ice or devils shoot twice.

This year I was only able to get up top the last few rows of the arena.

The passes for the prudential lounge actually works for me because my seats are one row behind club seats so its not like I need better seats just access to the club but they should be giving us multiple games considering they arent giving us the extra tickets to the game and just the bracelets. The prudential lounge has to be the new club they built for all row 1 and row 2 seats. I had row 2 last year and had to move this year because of the huge price increase

Reactions: Whaddagoal

indfin

Jan 4, 2010
So I chose the extra tickets and the club seats incentive. Last year for extra seats I was able to ge the oiler game, maple leaf game right before thanksgiving and one other all in the lower bowl near center ice or devils shoot twice.

This year I was only able to get up top the last few rows of the arena.

The passes for the prudential lounge actually works for me because my seats are one row behind club seats so its not like I need better seats just access to the club but they should be giving us multiple games considering they arent giving us the extra tickets to the game and just the bracelets. The prudential lounge has to be the new club they built for all row 1 and row 2 seats. I had row 2 last year and had to move this year because of the huge price increase
So if it's the same lounge that everyone in rows 1 and 2 access, then won't it be excessively crowded with the extra people that will now have access? or is there a lot of excess capacity in that lounge?

Section311

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2008
long Island, NY
So if it's the same lounge that everyone in rows 1 and 2 access, then won't it be excessively crowded with the extra people that will now have access? or is there a lot of excess capacity in that lounge?

I would imagine that they will limit how many extra braclets they allow per game. Looks like we can pick every game except the rangers games. So once they hit say 10 or 20 for a particular game they probably close that game out.

Never seen the club its brand new. All I know is that I had section 21 Row 2 last year and when I got my renewal it from like 10,000 to 24,000. They were able to move me to Section 20 Row 9 which is the first row thats not a club seat in section 20

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
When does the public sale for the outdoor game happen? Looking to come up from Florida so getting some package with other games to get access doesn’t make sense. Does anyone have an extra pre-sale code?

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
When does the public sale for the outdoor game happen? Looking to come up from Florida so getting some package with other games to get access doesn’t make sense. Does anyone have an extra pre-sale code?

Don't quote me but I believe most season ticket holder presale windows have closed, I know mine has.

Louskoolaid89

Let's Go!!!
Oct 14, 2017
Do you folks think I should wait for the public sale for the outdoor game, or try to buy scalper / ticket broker tickets? Want to get 4 (wife and daughter want to come too), and getting up to NJ costs money - hotel, flight or drive, etc. So these prices are kind of nuts. But I don't want to be so far away that you can't see anything, nor too close that you are blocked too.

edit: my stress over these is that my family is EXTREMELY enthused to go and essentially have it in their heads that we are going! ha

edit 2: Lower level tickets - what row (and higher) would provide reasonably good views? I was about 37 rows up from field at Carter-Finley for the Canes-Caps outdoor game this year and it was fine. Would 20+ be okay at MetLife? The 200 levels are crazy expensive.
Maybe you can find a travel package with everything included. Cost ya $$$ but, still might save as a bundle.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Tickets under $40 each for opening night on the market. A few pairs hovering around $100 each for the restaurant. A great price considering it's all-inclusive. It'll be a full building but this fan base definitely isn't buying early with so many tickets both primary/secondary on the market.

Reactions: HBK27

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Tickets under $40 each for opening night on the market. A few pairs hovering around $100 each for the restaurant. A great price considering it's all-inclusive. It'll be a full building but this fan base definitely isn't buying early with so many tickets both primary/secondary on the market.

Probably also has to do with the fact that we have a game tomorrow too. I don't ever remember opening the season with back to back home games. Plus a game Monday too.

I don't think we'll ever really be a team that has super high prices to get in. It wasn't like that when we had our really good multi year run. Then we had a basically a decade of shit seasons that got people accustomed to not paying a lot.

Maybe it will change if we have a real dynasty type run over the next handful of years but idk.

Our front office in the ticket end absolutely acts like we are some sort of big market team with a long season ticket waiting list though. It's baffling at times to me how they can't just see us for what we really are.

Reactions: NJDevs26

forceten

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2004
Raleigh, NC
Regarding the MetLife Stadium game, I know that the club seats are usually on the "home" side (NHL - sections 112-114 are Coaches Club). Jets game seem to have a club on the other side, sections 137-140 or so. Is that going to be a club seat for the NHL games? Will the indoor MetLife 50 Club be open to those ticketholders? Ticketmaster doesn't note those as club seats. There's so little information about the games it's irritating.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Sold my tickets for tomorrow, face value but that's all I wanted cause I detest back to back home games. So nice to see there is at least some demand there.

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
Regarding the MetLife Stadium game, I know that the club seats are usually on the "home" side (NHL - sections 112-114 are Coaches Club). Jets game seem to have a club on the other side, sections 137-140 or so. Is that going to be a club seat for the NHL games? Will the indoor MetLife 50 Club be open to those ticketholders? Ticketmaster doesn't note those as club seats. There's so little information about the games it's irritating.
The other side isn’t really a club. I’m sure it will be open, but it’s just a giant indoor area with tables that anyone can walk into. There’s no food and usually a cash bar until halftime of nfl games.

Reactions: forceten

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
The other side isn’t really a club. I’m sure it will be open, but it’s just a giant indoor area with tables that anyone can walk into. There’s no food and usually a cash bar until halftime of nfl games.
Interesting. When I worked for the Jets in 2011 and 2012 it was all-inclusive and called the 50-Yard Line Club. I was able to sneak wristbands to friends/family on occasion :naughty:

Louskoolaid89

Let's Go!!!
Oct 14, 2017
Back pedaling on my 41 sellout prediction. Tommorow vs Arizona doesn't have too may "blue dots" but, Monday is a different story. A long sellout streak after the holidays and an average of 16k at season's end is my modified prediction. Nobody from the outside will see our game on TV and comment on how empty it looks and that's a good thing of course.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I didn't buy anything but the lines for concessions last night looked really long and slow. With the prices of things I'll never buy anything but anyone have any reports on the quality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad