HFDevils Official Tickets and Prudential Center thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
Agreed with the bold. Last year, you could get seats in the 100s for an absurdly low # of points. Got club seats and restaurant seats to a couple of games, as well. When I got the extras, I could sell my regular seats, given them to friends, or swap into another game where I could take friends.

I will be VERY (and pleasantly) surprised if they made non-premium seats available - at all - this season ... maybe some very close to the date of the game. They have a larger season ticket base, (presumably) sold more individual game tickets (and expect to sell more if the team starts off well).
i hope they still offer club seats - those are probably the least likely to be sold out or taken by sth, and they still make money on alcohol sales there. even if they bump it from 5k to 10k points i’d love to take advantage of that a couple times a season. the tickets were always a much better deal than merch but i’m anxiously waiting for them to reveal what the point structure will be.

they spoiled us last year for sure

Reactions: NJDevs26

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
re: playing the in-game games it doesn’t help that often times you can’t get a good internet connection at the arena because they have no public Wi-Fi but ‘allegedly’ they might have something early this year.

Reactions: Colin226

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
they mentioned adding wifi, it’s actually insane that in 2023 there’s no wi-fi in a public space that large with so many people

Reactions: NJDevs26

Sarge18

Feb 17, 2007
Is there some sort of presale for partial plan holders for the Stadium Series game tomorrow? Of course I haven't heard anything because my rep is away and his fill-in hasn't got back to me yet. If anyone had any info I'd appreciate it.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
Is there some sort of presale for partial plan holders for the Stadium Series game tomorrow? Of course I haven't heard anything because my rep is away and his fill-in hasn't got back to me yet. If anyone had any info I'd appreciate it.
There is a presale tomorrow for partial plan holders. An email with a link and code is supposed to be emailed out closer to 11 a.m.

I got the email on Sept. 22 with that information.

Whaddagoal

The Sheldon Keefe Era Begins
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Do you remember them ever promoting a limit like this before though?

Not promoting but 4 seasons ago my rep or sales manager (as I was signing up to membership first year) had thrown in that line that it's kinda a soft rule (10 games). Not hard and fast but if they feel your buying membership just to resell then they will crack down on you.

Looks like they put that crap to paper now.

Brick City

Ignore me!
May 21, 2012
New Jersey
Not promoting but 4 seasons ago my rep or sales manager (as I was signing up to membership first year) had thrown in that line that it's kinda a soft rule (10 games). Not hard and fast but if they feel your buying membership just to resell then they will crack down on you.

Looks like they put that crap to paper now.
The resale limit has been buried in the T&Cs that no one reads for several years now, but my understanding from here and elsewhere is it's like the speed limit - there is some amount you can go over it and you'll be fine.

The team technically reserves the right to cancel a STH plan without refund if a STH sells too many games. I've never heard of them actually pulling that though and have my doubts it would survive a court challenge. Edit: I think a pair of STHs (who probably were brokers, they well selling a lot if I recall) did have their plans canceled and sued; don't remember the outcome and guessing it settled.

We really need a state or federal law allowing season ticket holders to do whatever they please with their tickets.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
The resale limit has been buried in the T&Cs that no one reads for several years now, but my understanding from here and elsewhere is it's like the speed limit - there is some amount you can go over it and you'll be fine.

The team technically reserves the right to cancel a STH plan without refund if a STH sells too many games. I've never heard of them actually pulling that though and have my doubts it would survive a court challenge. Edit: I think a pair of STHs (who probably were brokers, they well selling a lot if I recall) did have their plans canceled and sued; don't remember the outcome and guessing it settled.

We really need a state or federal law allowing season ticket holders to do whatever they please with their tickets.

I generally don't miss more than 5-8 games a year but I actually did run into this problem a decade ago which is scary to think its been so long but I had to make phone calls to the team and argue a bit but got my situation resolved.

My situation was the lockout year for the 12-13 season, at that time I needed to have the schedule a decent amount of time ahead to get off for work accordingly but since the lockout didn't end till January and we got the schedule like immediately after I had to sell a bunch of games more than I wanted cause I simply couldn't go and was just trying to get face value back and I even lost money on some games that year.

What pissed me off more than anything was they sent me a letter about it and didn't even call me to be like hey we've seen you're selling more games this year when you've never done that in your long tenure before is everything ok? Didn't even cross their minds to think that not everyone could adjust their schedule on a whim to attend a jam packed schedule of games in a short time span because of the f***ing lockout. f***ing dummys.

I fully admit I was heated as hell about it and I'm glad all of the goofs I had to deal with on that situation are all gone now.

Last edited:

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
LOL I remember Eric or whatever his name was actually posting on here for a while during that period, maybe it was a year or two prior.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Whaddagoal

The Sheldon Keefe Era Begins
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
I saw the same thing you did but I’ll believe it when I see it :laugh:

s-l1600.jpg

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
The last several posts are why (along with my numerous negative dealings with the organization on the ticketing end) whenever they call me trying to flog ticket plans I laugh and hang up the phone.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Devils and Prudential Center Announce Arena 'IMPRUVMENTS' Ahead of 2023-24 Season | RELEASE | New Jersey Devils

I know we were already aware of some changes coming to the Rock this year, but this press release provides some more details. I'm curious who gets access to this new Prudential Lounge. It says "access provided to assigned premium ticket members" but given it's an event level lounge aka street level, and it's not replacing the BMW Lounge (which is getting expanded), I'm curious to know what tickets get access to it.

Edit: Looks like the first 2 rows in the lower bowl get access to it, according to TicketMaster. I do wonder though how easy it'll be to get there if you're in the front row of like section 6. Can you really get to the lounge in between periods with enough time to get food/drinks and back to your seat? Or does this mean a lot of those seats will look unsold on TV because people are just hanging in the lounge?

Also like that they are moving the team store on the concourse to the kids' area, and putting a bar where the team store has been the last few years:

lt7yggxgo2w4a4exm2rz.jpg

Last edited:

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Seems like several beat writers posted previews of the revamped food today. Obviously we’ll have to wait and see how it is in-person but I’m not impressed with these photos (link below). A hot dog with a mess on top of it, a burger with nothing fresh on it, a Cuban sandwich that was already an option, and disco fries with next to no cheese on them…

https://x.com/jamesnicholsnhl/status/1708894112030786025?s=46&t=e5HOkpvXdovh8HHmjmbbCQ

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Comments on that reddit post also said chicken tenders are now $20 for 3 and some fries too.

I guess that's for the "new" tenders that are made differently? :laugh: I got mine at a different vendor for $14 I want to say. Still only 3 and some fries, so not a deal by any means.

I try hard to not eat at the Rock, this will only make it easier for me to avoid.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
These prices are a surefire way to alienate the casual fan who was in attendance with the thought of maybe catching a couple regular season games with their kids.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
I get the need for a transition period between food vendors so you can create the menu, teach the staff the menu and do some service training, and update the stalls. What I don't understand is why you had 4 - 5 months to do it and it's not done just over a week before the season... Reading the press release I posted, it sounds like they'll be working on completing renovations throughout the season. Why? Preseason should be your soft launch (not people getting garbage pizza/burgers at full prices) and opening night should be your big showing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad