GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/8/2024 - Welcome to the NHL Utah

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I get you want to engage in a fight and get your team going, but picking a Tkachuk..

That's like someone going after Marchand, it's just not going to happen.

Let's see if Reinhart is just as deadly on the pp as last season.

Reactions: thekernel

Ghost of Murph

Dec 23, 2023
1st fight, no instigator despite a very obvious instigator.

How did Bennett not go for his role there, him and Fredric threw the same amount of punches.

Hate Boston and still don't understand the calls.
Probably because Frederic dropped his gloves and went after a guy minding his own business with his gloves on during the course of play.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
As a fan of this team, i wasn't expecting them to come out and dominate. But i was at least expecting a little bit of a pushback tonight.

These dudes humiliated you in 2023 and then kinda just smacked you around last spring. But apparently Sam Bennett and whatever black magic he used to make the Bruins foam at the mouth upon looking at him is just too much to overcome.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Probably because Frederic dropped his gloves and went after a guy minding his own business with his gloves on during the course of play.
The only problem is that could happen 20 times this week and spin the wheel to guess how many times the extra is called. They already ignored an instigator on Florida.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Not much reason to fear this Boston roster.

Their offense doesn’t have the talent and if they are going to play D like this, they will be a middling team at best.

first game of a long season so can turn it around quick, but not very surprising seeing their lack of sustained offense.

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Florida's defense beyond the top pair doesn't look the best but they still have the forwards & relentless play-style.

Wonder if/when they'll look to shore it up, seems like all the assumed contenders this season need another good defenseman.

Reactions: HockeyVirus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad