GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/8/2024 - Welcome to the NHL Utah

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
CorpseisHallow

No idea why that popped into my head, but that can be his halloween name.

He did really suck last year and probably cost the sens a playoff spot.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Spoken a bit soon
Nah i still stand by it. The lineup the way its built these days honestly reminds me of those late 2000s/early 2010s Preds teams. They're still a pain in the ass to play against and will give you a scare, but outside of Pastrnak, they don't really have anyone who can take over a game. Probably in all likelihood will be back in the picture come the postseason too.

...Unless they're playing the Leafs in April, that is.

Edit: I'm not complaining either. I got to watch some great hockey over the last 15 or so years and a cup on top of it. Some fans don't even get the first one.

Reactions: Pablo El Perro

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Nah i still stand by it. The lineup the way its built these days honestly reminds me of those late 2000s/early 2010s Preds teams. They're still a pain in the ass to play against and will give you a scare, but outside of Pastrnak, they don't really have anyone who can take over a game. Probably in all likelihood will be back in the picture come the postseason too.

...Unless they're playing the Leafs in April, that is.

Edit: I'm not complaining either. I got to watch some great hockey over the last 15 or so years and a cup on top of it. Some fans don't even get the first one.
Being a Panthers fan, I've seen some bad teams. Y'all probably aren't winning a cup, but not bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad