Player Discussion Arber Xhekaj: The Sheriff

CAUFIELD

Oct 16, 2015
Reaves is on the spit on yourself pod today and he looks like he got into cycling and stopped lifting he's gonna get beaten to a pulp.

Can't wait
Well I don’t think a pro like Reaves stopped lifting for real. and Xhekaj, while strong and brave , takes lots of shots while fighting. Taking blows from Reaves or Mcdermid won’t be forgiving. Xhekaj must learn to protect himself and fight intelligently.

Reactions: HabsAddict

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
They will be fine.....................that said wouldn't mind seeing the Sherriff and Struble do their thing on the 3rd pair also....

If Reaves loses to the Sherriff again, he might as well go be with the Marlies.
The guy is a joke of a player now.
At least Arber can play the NHL game.
I can be confortable a 3rd pairing of Arber and Struble. But Arber and Barron, no thanks.

A fight Arber vs Reaves, 50%-50% who wins the fight.
The consequences : If Arber lose the fight or get injured (hand, shoulder, etc), Habs lose a 6th defenceman who is the only enforcer and a player who brings something related of playing hockey. ( )
If Leafs lose Reaves, they don't care, Reaves is nothing in their depth except fighting.

So every time there is that kind of fight, I cross my fingers. First I want Arber to kick @s but I don't want him injured. Fight might be so-so, as long as Arber is not injured. He can play the next game.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas

I can be confortable a 3rd pairing of Arber and Struble. But Arber and Barron, no thanks.

A fight Arber vs Reaves, 50%-50% who wins the fight.
The consequences : If Arber lose the fight or get injured (hand, shoulder, etc), Habs lose a 6th defenceman who is the only enforcer and a player who brings something related of playing hockey. ( )
If Leafs lose Reaves, they don't care, Reaves is nothing in their depth except fighting.

So every time there is that kind of fight, I cross my fingers. First I want Arber to kick @s but I don't want him injured. Fight might be so-so, as long as Arber is not injured. He can play the next game.
Habs need someone on the 4th line who can help offset these stupid fights

Reactions: Catanddogguitarrr

badfish

Habs fan in ON
Sponsor
Nov 12, 2005
ON
If Arber can’t get his defensive game in order within the next 2 years, he may just have to switch to a 4th liner just to stay in the league.
I used to be completely against the idea of Arber as a forward, and still think the most likely outcome is he develops into a really good defenseman, but in the Spittin Chicklets interview he said he actually was playing forward his first year in junior. Thought that was interesting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad