GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/7/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 147413

Should be a penalty for pushing the net off.

Preds are getting credited for shots on dumpins lol

Rinne is keeping them in this game, Preds losing every puck battle.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Nashville had a terrible December but when they’re healthy and playing well that type of blueline depth is still too much for a team at Toronto’s level.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Nashville had a terrible December but when they’re healthy and playing well that type of blueline depth is still too much for a team at Toronto’s level.

Toronto hit 2 posts in the first, Matthews missed another by inches, and they scored a goal in the second that was 2 inches offside like 30 seconds prior to it.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
We must be watching different games because from where I am the difference here is Rinne.

Toronto has had their fair share of healthy chances.

Reactions: Pyrophorus

member 147413

Toronto is outplaying Nashville.

Rinne is lights out, their D has given up plenty of grade A chances. Don’t know what game you’re watching.

Reactions: DANTHEMAN1967

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
OMG... Bobby Hull is 80! Hawks are celebrating his b-day at tonight's game.
I used to see Hull all the time when I was a kid. It was a huge thrill everytime. He lived in the Belleville Ontario area and so did I.
He was always showing his cattle at the Belleville Fair and my best friends uncle managed his farm.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Should be a penalty for pushing the net off.

Preds are getting credited for shots on dumpins lol

Rinne is keeping them in this game, Preds losing every puck battle.
Interesting story: in an FHL elimination playoff game several years ago between the Brooklyn Aviators and Danbury Whalers Brooklyn led with 30 seconds left. Under pressure the Brooklyn goalie knocked his net off. Ref didn't buy it and because it was in the last minute it was a penalty shot. Danbury converted to tie the game and won it in OT.

Reactions: FishManSam

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
OMG... Bobby Hull is 80! Hawks are celebrating his b-day at tonight's game.
I used to see Hull all the time when I was a kid. It was a huge thrill everytime. He lived in the Belleville Ontario area and so did I.
He was always showing his cattle at the Belleville Fair and my best friends uncle managed his farm.
Chicago still celebrating that wife-beating, nazi-apologist is shameful. He was a great hockey player. He's a garbage human being.

v00d00daddy

Oct 9, 2007
Check scoreboards for an update and you’d think the Preds are outplaying the Leafs.

Leafs better figure out what else they gotta do and do it in the first 5 mins of the 3rd or Nashville is gonna get away with a sleeper win

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Knies iT

Mar 6, 2015
Commentators praising Nashville's "team defense". They've been hemmed in their zone for 40 minutes and Rinne's absolutely bailed them out time and time again. Few posts and some amazing saves for Pekka and high danger chances are 13-5 for Toronto...dominance.

Also, Nashville's D get a way with a lot, a lot, of cross-checks and slashes. Specifically Ekholm.

Reactions: v00d00daddy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad