GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/22/21 | 8 games today

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Really don’t get the sabres man, they haven’t been bad at all this year but have only played the flyers and capitals and will probably fall to 1-4 every game they’ve been in until the final minute, even the 3-0 loss after they thrashed the flyers 6-1 was two empty netters. The only Game they were bad was the 6-4 loss first game where they hadn’t played in over 300 days with no pre season. And even that was 5-4 in the third until that empty netter.

Yeah I’m biased but when so many good things are coming around like olofsson , staal, hall, reinhart dahlin ullmark and jack with promising prospects and a decent d core you’d think this would be turning around, but then they got put in the division of death and yeah...I don’t like playing the victim but it would be nice if we could play a team that isn’t a divisional favourite this year...lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Theodore450

Sunan

Jun 6, 2019
México
Am I alone with my thoughts? I'm becoming more and more disinterested in games. Watching the same matches, refs calling everything. I know the NHL had high viewership when it started the new season but I'm having a hard time not switching to watch movies or video games.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Is the Northern Division pretty much the Leafs and all the rest, because even with Matthews they are dominating.

Last edited:

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
Really don’t get the sabres man, they haven’t been bad at all this year but have only played the flyers and capitals and will probably fall to 1-4 every game they’ve been in until the final minute, even the 3-0 loss after they thrashed the flyers 6-1 was two empty netters. The only Game they were bad was the 6-4 loss first game where they hadn’t played in over 300 days with no pre season. And even that was 5-4 in the third until that empty netter.

Yeah I’m biased but when so many good things are coming around like ologfsl , staal, hall, reinhart dahlia and jack with promising prospects and a solid d core you’d think this would be turning around, but then they got put in the division of death and yeah...I don’t like playing the victim but it would be nice if we could play a team that isn’t a divisional favourite this year...lol

Yea that's the problem with this division. It's not like it gets much easier outside of the teams you've seen honestly.

Reactions: Tage2Tuch

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
I'm surprised myself to be honest as it sounded appealing. I hope the intensity/pace increases to the point where it overshadows the repetitive schedule. :crossfing

I'm hoping to watch some hockey that looks like pro's who can execute a game plan with a few shennanigan's in there, but wow it's so sloppy looking at this point.

Is the rest of the league looking like this? I'm watching this game and yeah.....it's a hockey game but......you know?

Reactions: bukwas

Theodore450

Sep 10, 2013
Both these teams suck. Oilers refuse to make any breakout passes and the leafs can’t produce offence without comprising their trash D

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
2-1 Leafs. Freddy playing great. Nylander flying. I see a 5-1 Final.

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
:huh:

That is exactly why, in the standings page on NHL.com, you see the Leafs as having given up 1 less goal than the Canadiens.

If you go on the stats page of NHL.com, you see them (before tonight, obviously) as both having given up 15 goals...

:teach2:

Can you post a screenshot and highlight it?

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Really looking forward to Seider being over here. Hard to get excited watching the Wings right now.

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
Am I alone with my thoughts? I'm becoming more and more disinterested in games. Watching the same matches, refs calling everything. I know the NHL had high viewership when it started the new season but I'm having a hard time not switching to watch movies or video games.

It's been pretty low entertainment value hockey, lots of tired players, no crowd, extremely tight reffing.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
What does wrist injury mean for Jumbo Joe? Arthritis?

Hopefully it fixes what wasn't broken, which was Hyman on the first line and maybe Jumbo can get a look on a bottom line when he's back to health.

Failed experiment IMO. Hyman isn't Hoglund on Sundin's wing, he actually serves a purpose and worked and deserves to be back there.

Reactions: Korg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad