GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/22/21 | 8 games today

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
I'm flipping between games, but started with the Leafs/Oilers game and saw, no joke, 4 odd-man rushes against before the first TV timeout.
They haven’t allowed many odd man rush.

That was first game where they did not start well out of the ice.

Theodore450

Sep 10, 2013
I guess Markstrom can elevate the Flames with his tending, but I don’t see them having the depth of elite skill to match the Leafs.
Matthews
Tavares
Marner
Nylander
Reilly
And Anderson is a very good goalie.
21 skaters on a team, you must be trolling lmao

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Depth of elite skill?
You guys have jumbo in you 1st line
Vesey on your 2nd
AND you have spezza and Simmonds as regulars. +++++Marner can’t take an nhl quality shot, future Gomez.

don’t get me started on the D lmao
Goaltending is solid but I’m sure the leafs will tear into Freddy
I hate the Leafs, but accept they have five super skilled guys, and a very good goalie. I just don’t see another Canadian team having five guys like that. That’s why I picked the Leafs to win the division from day one. I think the Flames could upset them though in a series because of Markstrom. The Oilets have the best players. The Habs and Jets have a lot of good players. Sens are growing. My team is awful.

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
They haven’t allowed many odd man rush.

That was first game where they did not start well out of the ice.

No I'm literally talking about tonight. The Oilers had like three 2-on-1s and one 4-on-2 in the first 7 minutes. It was terrible.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I guess Markstrom can elevate the Flames with his tending, but I don’t see them having the depth of elite skill to match the Leafs.
Matthews
Tavares
Marner
Nylander
Reilly
And Anderson is a very good goalie.
I fully expect to see this quite often on the Leafs board this year...

torches.jpg

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
21 skaters on a team, you must be trolling lmao
Yes, teams have 20 plus guys, but the games are mostly won and lost by the play of their best players, right? On most teams Shut down two guys and they struggle to score. The Leafs have five guys to shut down.

Theodore450

Sep 10, 2013
Yes, teams have 20 plus guys, but the games are mostly won and lost by the play of their best players, right? On most teams Shut down two guys and they struggle to score. The Leafs have five guys to shut down.
Haha I see what Your doing

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
I hate the Leafs, but accept they have five super skilled guys, and a very good goalie. I just don’t see another Canadian team having five guys like that. That’s why I picked the Leafs to win the division from day one. I think the Flames could upset them though in a series because of Markstrom. The Oilets have the best players. The Habs and Jets have a lot of good players. Sens are growing. My team is awful.

Larry lol cmon now my friend, even the homerest of homers on our mainboard know we're kind of bad and might miss the playoffs.

To say we can win the division? Either a miracle needs to happen or we need to be moved to a division with just the California teams and Ottawa.

frederixx

Dec 5, 2005
Why are the games between 2 offensive juggernauts so boring? So much firepower so little excitement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad