GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/22/21 | 8 games today

Status
Not open for further replies.

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
Am I alone with my thoughts? I'm becoming more and more disinterested in games. Watching the same matches, refs calling everything. I know the NHL had high viewership when it started the new season but I'm having a hard time not switching to watch movies or video games.

Can't agree here. Not a gamer but I'm going to slam my head against the wall watching just movies and TV since March. That period with zero sports in the spring was terrible. I can't watch any more content. But sports? Live real things happening? Definitely.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Which team in our division has the depth of elite skill, and quality goaltending, to match TO?
Calgary's Gaudreau, Tkachuk, Monahan, Lindholm, Markstrom aren't exactly chopped liver. Then you have Calgary's better defense on top of that.
Montreal may not have the stars that Toronto has but they have much better depth throughout the lineup and Price is far superior to Anderson.

Reactions: Theodore450

Theodore450

Sep 10, 2013
Which team in our division has the depth of elite skill, and quality goaltending, to match TO?
Depth of elite skill?
You guys have jumbo in you 1st line
Vesey on your 2nd
AND you have spezza and Simmonds as regulars. +++++Marner can’t take an nhl quality shot, future Gomez.

don’t get me started on the D lmao
Goaltending is solid but I’m sure the leafs will tear into Freddy

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Flames

Jets
Habs

Leafs
Oil
Canucks

Sens

in my opinion

Can 5 teams make it from the East and only 3 from the North? I have not thought about the playoffs at all. Is it 4 from each?
I guess Markstrom can elevate the Flames with his tending, but I don’t see them having the depth of elite skill to match the Leafs.
Matthews
Tavares
Marner
Nylander
Reilly
And Anderson is a very good goalie.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
This NSH-DAL game looks really different. The camera (at least for the NSH feed) is really low and there are fans in the stands, but also big advertisements covering some seats.

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
Depth of elite skill?
You guys have jumbo in you 1st line
Vesey on your 2nd
AND you have spezza and Simmonds as regulars. +++++Marner can’t take an nhl quality shot, future Gomez.

don’t get me started on the D lmao
Goaltending is solid but I’m sure the leafs will tear into Freddy
Leafs have played pretty solid defence this year. It’s not weak anymore.

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
Leafs have played pretty solid defence this year. It’s not weak anymore.

I'm flipping between games, but started with the Leafs/Oilers game and saw, no joke, 4 odd-man rushes against before the first TV timeout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad