GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/22/21 | 8 games today

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Leafs and Oilers again.
I'm still drowsy from their last snooze fest.

The Real Deal James Neal is back baby.

Hopefully the PP turns around with him back, Chiasson missed half a dozen or more tap ins from point blank range so far. It made me want to vomit.

The Oilers PP was absolutely lethal and so fun to watch last year. They need to get that going ASAP if they want to have any chance at a playoff spot.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
NHL running MLB esque schedule and teams playing each other multiple times in a row, is weird.

Will get used to it for sure. I think NHL will keep it.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
It's terrible, and likely will not continue because its indicative of teams only playing in 1 division.
I thought the divisional play only might be great but i'm already not so sure. Now as a fan of a Canadian team the thought that every single game will be against 1 of 6 opponents is starting to feel boring and we're not even 2 weeks in.

Il Stugotz

Dude Good (good dude)
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2008
NHL running MLB esque schedule and teams playing each other multiple times in a row, is weird.

Will get used to it for sure. I think NHL will keep it.

I don’t think people are prepared for how nasty it’s going to get, especially when teams are out of the playoff hunt. Game 7 in the playoffs? Everyone’s trying to win. 7th game of a regular season series with nothing at stake except revenge? Blood

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
FINALLY Dallas gets things going.

Benn gets hattrick
Heiskanen get a hattrick
Pavelski get a hattrick

Final score Dallas 9 Nash 0
tenor.gif

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
James Neal is back. Will we see the October/November 2019 James Neal or the 2020 James Neal?

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
I thought the divisional play only might be great but i'm already not so sure. Now as a fan of a Canadian team the thought that every single game will be against 1 of 6 opponents is starting to feel boring and we're not even 2 weeks in.

Really?

I absolutely love the Canadian Division (yeah, that's what I call it)

I open up The Score app, and everytime I realize that whatever is happening in the rest of the NHL doesn't matter, it only matters what happens in the "Scotia North" division.

This battle between all the Canadian based teams is surely going to get pretty crazy at some point, and we've just started out. Tipped our toes in.

I'm excited to see what happens even if my team shits the bed. May the best team win :)

Reactions: Michel Beauchamp

Evergreen

Engvall with the constant beaver tailing and then misses the net by a solid two feet when he gets the puck.

Reactions: Korg

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
Nice to see the ticky tacky calls already paritying the Caps season series

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
So far Lafreniere looks just as bad as Kakko in his rookie year. Can’t adjust to NHL speed, no time to think there.

Ranger fans don’t @ me, it’s true and you know it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad