OT: HF Sens Fantasy Hockey League 2014-15

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
This close to the draft, it's a terrible idea to create any confusion or doubt. It's set for Sunday, let's leave it as-is.

We voted based on what works... I cant do tonight,.Friday would work. As someone who would always be active and not quit after drafting my team, I think we need to listen to everyone, please.

The ONE time I'm busy and the draft has to happen. Even if its tomorrow! I just cant do tonight :cry:

My team will be ****** if I dont draft. As a competitive person, that's not cool

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
We voted based on what works... I cant do tonight,.Friday would work. As someone who would always be active and not quit after drafting my team, I think we need to listen to everyone, please.

The ONE time I'm busy and the draft has to happen. Even if its tomorrow! I just cant do tonight :cry:

My team will be ****** if I dont draft. As a competitive person, that's not cool

Key words bolded. WE voted as a collective. Today was picked as a group in a reasonable time frame. The voting only skewed in the opposite direction after a date had been decided upon. It sucks for those who can't draft, but those are the breaks. We were never going to be able to accommodate 20 people simultaneously, all of whom have different schedules, lives and commitments.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
This is a shame. Oh well.

Cant draft from the app either. If you could wait am extra 2 hours ish, I could participate.

Karlsson2Turris*

Last overall pick in the 2014 HFSens FAntasy Draft:

Karlsson2Turris is proud to select from the Colorado Avalanche, Reto Berra

(Needed a goalie lol)

Last edited by a moderator:

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Happy with my goalies.

Had to auto the last few rounds and looks like most of my queue was taken... Ended up with John Scott at one point :laugh: at least he counts as a wing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad