OT: HF Sens Fantasy Hockey League 2014-15

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Smash88

Mar 15, 2012
Ottawa
Yeah the draft date is flexible.. I don't mind a weekend if that works better.

I wanted to wait to do the draft until closer to the start of the season, as with 20 teams, we will be picking a lot of players, so want to make sure we can get as close to the opening day lineups as possible.

Karlsson2Turris*

I think this weekend would be good for the draft. Think we should have a poll for the timing.

Smash88

Mar 15, 2012
Ottawa
I was thinking either the 26th or 27th this month?

Also we are at 19/20 right now, one spot left!

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
26th works for me. Definitely don't wanna do it until there are some pre season games either.

Agreed. I think that's a reasonable weekend for me... worst case I end up autodrafting - but at least by then I've an idea how I want to focus things

(and yeah with like 20 people we're going to be reaching by the mid rounds :laugh:)

Karlsson2Turris*

Imo just have a vote for which weekend people want it for. Can't really make everyone happy in a pool like this.

Smash88

Mar 15, 2012
Ottawa
Alright so looks like we are full!

Regarding the draft date, I just had to put a date and time to create the league, pay no attention to it, it will change.

I'm not sure if a mod can create a poll? Or if I can, can't seem to find the option.

The way I see it anyway, this will be a very long draft, most people will probably only make a few picks and then let the auto draft take over. So if you can't make it, it's not a big deal.

We were 10 in football, with less positions and it took an hour and a half. This will easily be a 3 - 4 hour affair.

Big Papi

Who's Mel Bridgeman?
Jul 10, 2009
Quebec
www.instagram.com
Alright so looks like we are full!

Regarding the draft date, I just had to put a date and time to create the league, pay no attention to it, it will change.

I'm not sure if a mod can create a poll? Or if I can, can't seem to find the option.

The way I see it anyway, this will be a very long draft, most people will probably only make a few picks and then let the auto draft take over. So if you can't make it, it's not a big deal.

We were 10 in football, with less positions and it took an hour and a half. This will easily be a 3 - 4 hour affair.

make the draft time short, like 30 seconds.

GimmeMyJetpack

Classless.
Jun 25, 2012
Ottawa
You guys think this is a deep draft try playing in my keeper league, 24 teams, 35 roster spots. with an algorithm based salary cap. You really gotta do research on futures and unknowns.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad