OT: HF Sens Fantasy Hockey League 2014-15

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GimmeMyJetpack

Classless.
Jun 25, 2012
Ottawa
Im going to ride my terrible completely autodrafted team to the top...cough cough.

Sorry i missed the draft. I had a pior engagement.

Karlsson2Turris*

Berra on the block for anyone looking for some goalie depth.

Smash88

Mar 15, 2012
Ottawa
I'm not sure I understand how this works, as I usually only do football.

Anyone know how the roster lock works? Am I able to switch players every day? As in Plekanec plays tonight so can I put him in and then switch him for Hall tomorrow even though it's the same week?

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
I'm not sure I understand how this works, as I usually only do football.

Anyone know how the roster lock works? Am I able to switch players every day? As in Plekanec plays tonight so can I put him in and then switch him for Hall tomorrow even though it's the same week?

All changes go into effect the next day, I believe. So yes, you can slot Hall in over Plekanec today and both will start on their respective game days. Think of it like fantasy football but on a daily basis.

Smash88

Mar 15, 2012
Ottawa
All changes go into effect the next day, I believe. So yes, you can slot Hall in over Plekanec today and both will start on their respective game days. Think of it like fantasy football but on a daily basis.

Ah ok, so then even though I take out Plekanec tomorrow and put him on my bench, his points will still count for the week?

So theoretically I can have everyone on my team scoring points for me during the course of the week?

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Ah ok, so then even though I take out Plekanec tomorrow and put him on my bench, his points will still count for the week?

So theoretically I can have everyone on my team scoring points for me during the course of the week?

Yes, it's unlike Fantasy football in that respect, where it is only 1 game a week.

Guys you have on your bench while playing won't count, but you can insert them into your lineup the next night if you please.

Smash88

Mar 15, 2012
Ottawa
Yes, it's unlike Fantasy football in that respect, where it is only 1 game a week.

Guys you have on your bench while playing won't count, but you can insert them into your lineup the next night if you please.

Ok thanks.

Seems like this league will keep me quite busy then compared to football. LOL

Karlsson2Turris*

So I'm about to make a big move that will result in a logjam on RW, so make me an offer for a RW not named Kessel.

I would prefer a LW or a C with winger eligibility in return.

Karlsson2Turris*

Idk but whoever it was, thanks!

Good thing I'm #1 on the waiver order :yo:

Karlsson2Turris*

I've got nothing to lose by declaring this in this thread lol (No way would I risk it if I was even #2 in the waiver order)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad