OT: HF Jets Lounge: I love titles. Wait, titles? I thought you wrote... nvmd.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
so I managed to work around some 360 lens issues and picked up Dark Souls 2

hopefully in the character creation screen they have some butt hair options

see everyone in 3 weeks!

If you choose no butt hair, your character's butt cheeks make a squeaking noise if he runs around a lot and starts to sweat. Or so I've heard.

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
Very sorry to interrupt the butt hair talk, I feel terrible about it. :p:

But anyone know where and how long it would take to get my blank Jet jersey customized before the game tomorrow? Can it be done before the game at MTSC and have it back before puck drop?

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg

But anyone know where and how long it would take to get my blank Jet jersey customized before the game tomorrow? Can it be done before the game at MTSC and have it back before puck drop?

I believe I've heard that you can drop it off in an intermission and have it at the next intermission? I'm not sure how it would work before the game though.

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay
I don't know whether to laugh or make a "you guys are crazy" face

Tumblr_inline_mm163uHay91qz4rgp.gif

Mathmew Purrrr Oh

#meowmeowmeowmeow
Apr 18, 2013
meow

I really hoping you're going for this look

buthair.jpg

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
Just like MPI has a list of objectionable expressions when it comes to personalized license plates... so do the Jets when it comes to personalized jerseys.

What you guys want on a jersey is not going to be allowed. Just a guess...;)

Jet

Chibby!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Look, I hate to be 'that guy'... especially since I participated in the whole butt hair conversation, but I have to put my foot down here:

It's actually butt hole hair. You guys are confusing people.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
20. What NHL hockey team did you hate growing up?

Oilers. ‘Cause they killed the Jets. I just hated them. In 1990, when the Jets were up three games to one and then the Oilers were coming back, I literally — not even joking — I wanted to hide in the bushes with a steel pipe and when the Oilers pulled up and (Mark) Messier walked off the team bus, I wanted to come out and whack him in the knee because I was thinking no judge in Winnipeg would convict me. I’d be the hero of the city and nobody would arrest me. My friend talked me out of it.

http://www.winnipegsun.com/2014/03/15/wrestler-turned-rocker-chris-jericho-answers-20-questions

Good stuff

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
Look, I hate to be 'that guy'... especially since I participated in the whole butt hair conversation, but I have to put my foot down here:

It's actually butt hole hair. You guys are confusing people.

Proud to admit I waited over a minute for a picture to show up in that blank :propeller

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
After having had this laptop for almost three months, I found an easy way to switch between a Swedish keyboard and an English one!

I feel very tech savvy at the moment.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
I'm still not sure whether this girl likes me or not, so I have decided to ask her. I have also decided that when I'm asking her, I will be licking the blade of my stabbing knife, while whispering "Blood... blood... blood...".

Edit: (´・ω・`)

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay
I'm still not sure whether this girl likes me or not, so I have decided to ask her. I have also decided that when I'm asking her, I will be licking the blade of my stabbing knife, while whispering "Blood... blood... blood...".

Edit: (´・ω・`)

Give her a garden hose as a gift. She'll love that. Can use it for gardening, or a sprinkler, the possibilities are endless! And so many people forget to empty their hose over winter so there is a good chance hers is broken. If she gives you a weird look, take it back and give her some nice hand lotions from Bath and Body Works. Girls can't get enough of those. When you give it to her, demand that she try some on immediately to get an idea of the smell, and if she pauses simply say...

"It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again"

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Give her a garden hose as a gift. She'll love that. Can use it for gardening, or a sprinkler, the possibilities are endless! And so many people forget to empty their hose over winter so there is a good chance hers is broken. If she gives you a weird look, take it back and give her some nice hand lotions from Bath and Body Works. Girls can't get enough of those. When you give it to her, demand that she try some on immediately to get an idea of the smell, and if she pauses simply say...

"It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again"

:handclap:

Well played sir. Well played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad