OT: HF Jets Lounge: I love titles. Wait, titles? I thought you wrote... nvmd.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
Don't worry Romang, I hear ya. My two most "successful" friends with the ladies have literally the worst standards ever.

I've actually got a first date with a lovely lady myself tonight. Hoping it goes well.

Although I already experienced the Lynk special today - took a shower and then about an hour later had to poop. Worse yet it was a total mud butt situation. Needless to say I was back in the shower pretty quick.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

This is the best post in here hahahahahahaha wow nothing like having to jump right back in the shower. Good luck on the date! FYI the one that you can tell that story to in a few months without scaring off might be the best one worth keeping around.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Don't worry Romang, I hear ya. My two most "successful" friends with the ladies have literally the worst standards ever.

I've actually got a first date with a lovely lady myself tonight. Hoping it goes well.

Although I already experienced the Lynk special today - took a shower and then about an hour later had to poop. Worse yet it was a total mud butt situation. Needless to say I was back in the shower pretty quick.
"
This one house I rented when I first moved to Winnipeg before I bought had a "bidet" toliet and I remember laughing out loud thinking how strange the french people are with their crazy seats until i tried it and needless to say it replaces the full shower.

Also I think laser treatment makes sense in this area (even a freaking blow torch). I need to know at what point hair was "ever" needed in said region??

Sweech

Oh When the Spurs
Jun 30, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
"
This one house I rented when I first moved to Winnipeg before I bought had a "bidet" toliet and I remember laughing out loud thinking how strange the french people are with their crazy seats until i tried it and needless to say it replaces the full shower.

Also I think laser treatment makes sense in this area (even a freaking blow torch). I need to know at what point hair was "ever" needed in said region??

Hair is pretty useful. It's pretty much the bodies' natural way of wicking away sweat. Plus if you're like me and your ass crack becomes Niagara Falls in the summertime you're pretty thankful for it.

I'm not a very hairy dude, but I'm surprised I have no back hair as my back sweats a crap ton. Can't say I'd like the look though. Skinny + hairy is just not a good combo.

I've never tried a bidet, but it's usefulness is very apparent.

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
If you were a fan of Veronica Mars watch the movie
Its great and I love supporting a fan initiative like how this movie was made.

Could tell the actors loved the series too since pretty much all of them were back for a fairly low budget movie.

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
"

I wish I still lived in a country where bidets are fairly standard. A clean ass is a happy ass.

Jet

Chibby!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida

Sigh... ok. I will have a 3 way with you guys but you have to come here. I don't have any gas.

Jet

Chibby!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
"

Too far.

Sweech

Oh When the Spurs
Jun 30, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
Sigh... ok. I will have a 3 way with you guys but you have to come here. I don't have any gas.

tumblr_lls5fsESx61qi7deco1_250.gif

Sploosh

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
I read once on another website that butt hair helps with the sweat (like Sweech was saying). I don't want to risk having a sweaty ass.

Mathmew Purrrr Oh

#meowmeowmeowmeow
Apr 18, 2013
meow
so I managed to work around some 360 lens issues and picked up Dark Souls 2

hopefully in the character creation screen they have some butt hair options

see everyone in 3 weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad