GDT: HF boards GDT | 12/31/18

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
How can no ref see that the puck hit a player on the bench before the Jackets goal?

Feels like the refs are getting worse with every game.

Reactions: JerseyMike34

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I swear to god the nhl would consider putting one of the goalie’s legs in a bear trap to increase scoring but if a forward farts in a goalie’s direction... no goal. Brutal call in the Col v. La game.

The 13 year old in me laughed at this.

Not that you're wrong.

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
I swear to god the nhl would consider putting one of the goalie’s legs in a bear trap to increase scoring but if a forward farts in a goalie’s direction... no goal. Brutal call in the Col v. La game.
I think it was a pretty straight-forward call. It would have been an easier call if he sold the contact like Quick would have.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I never understand why they changed the rule where if you trip someone on a breakaway, but you hit the puck first, it is not a penalty.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
On tv the Jets jerseys look like the Rangers. I do love the Oilers wearing their best uniform though. Those new orange things are horrible.

Ser Grogu

Dank farrik
Aug 6, 2009
The on-ice officials in Columbus may have done a little bit of NYE pre-gaming me thinks.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
What a load of bull****. Ducks played a good period and had a great intensive finish. Tampa should be happy it is even score so far.
:pat on head: You all did very good. Grinding it below the goal line for 10 minutes is very exciting hockey.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
watching this sens jackets game

Tkachuk reminds me eerily of Dr. Steve Brule.

9a0qvo.jpg

nxukp3.jpg

Reactions: dukeofjive
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad