GDT: HF boards GDT | 12/31/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Hahahaha what an odd sequence in Calgary. Refs call a high stick, then they pull the player out of the box saying it wasn't a penalty, then they re-call it again.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
It's getting thirsty in Edmonton.

eGs0mLv.gif

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Great start for Calgary but won't count my chickens before they're hatched. SJ is just too good.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Great start for Calgary but won't count my chickens before they're hatched. SJ is just too good.

Yup Sharks are playing much better than the last time these two teams met. They'll get right back in this if you give them an inch of space to do it

idontusethisanymore

This is joshprost99
Apr 6, 2016
You know Milan Lucic is getting old when Brandon Manning is getting more minutes then him, although that might change by the time the game ends

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
Skate blades popping off a lot more then I remember in previous seasons too... (as well as goalie masks)... and yes, I know these are relatively new.

If I was a player, I think I'd demand old school skates. The risk is way too much.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
There was 6 men on the ice though. Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t that considered 1 too many men on the ice?
The way I see it....
I believe you have to be within 5 feet of the bench to make a line change, which the player without a skate blade was (or close to).
The player coming on the ice wasn't involved in the play either, so it's the same as any line change, even if it took longer.

Rockdan

Apr 5, 2011
Michigan
Yeah, a new guy had hopped on the ice, and the player with a broken skate blade didn't leave the ice. That's why Blashill was upset.

Kegsey

Defense be scared, Hertl coming.
Oct 20, 2011
Canada
Well you know what they say about Leopard Sharks.

Well you know I was trying to discuss a play that happened tonight, in the game day thread, but apparently no one can have an adult conversation anymore without getting butthurt and rehashing shit from years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad