GDT: HF boards GDT | 12/31/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Damn - up 3-1 and then give up the next 5. Rough game for the Caps. About damn time they had a stinker.

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
Why should dodging a hit be illegal? Assuming that's what you're insinuating.

I at least understand what the poster is saying.

Anytime you don't want to get hit shoulder you just be able to drop to the ice and flip someone? Is there a rule? Shoulder there be? If it gets popular and guys are getting dropped on their head and skates are swinging 6 feet high, should they penalize?

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD
I at least understand what the poster is saying.

Anytime you don't want to get hit shoulder you just be able to drop to the ice and flip someone? Is there a rule? Shoulder there be? If it gets popular and guys are getting dropped on their head and skates are swinging 6 feet high, should they penalize?

What's the proper call there then? Penalize Hartman for......?

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
That was incredibly unprofessional. There's a very weak, sore loser mentality coming from a lot of the Canucks homers today.
Their fans also made comments such as ‘imagine living in Jersey’, one of the wealthiest states in the country with some of the wealthiest suburbs

The air in Vancouver must be thin this time of year

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Their fans also made comments such as ‘imagine living in Jersey’, one of the wealthiest states in the country with some of the wealthiest suburbs

Vancouver fans are a strange bunch. They only come out when they are winning and when they lose they throw a fit...such as rioting.

Reactions: JerseyMike34

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017
Also i was wondering why Eichal didnt have any shifts in a while than had to check the Sabres board to find out he's injured. Shouldnt the Sabres broadcast say anything about their best player leaving in the middle of a game?

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017

There's a good reason no one like Vancouver in Canada.

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017

And here i was starting to tolerate Canucks fans. Guess Pettersson has bought the bad bunch back out again.

Reactions: Mez

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
Alright! Ringing in the new year with the Flames game I guess....

Anyone in here watching the Flyers/Hurricanes? Curious how the Flyers look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad