Prospect Info: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2023-24 Seasons | Hershey 12x (and Defending) Champions Edition

Random schmoe

Random fan with their own opinions
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2019
Random note from Puckpedia: Riley Sutter is going to be a Group 6 UFA after the season. (Unless signed to an extension of course.)

Have no idea how much that will matter to the Bears. Long ways away, relatively.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Random note from Puckpedia: Riley Sutter is going to be a Group 6 UFA after the season. (Unless signed to an extension of course.)

Have no idea how much that will matter to the Bears. Long ways away, relatively.
I’m sure Bears/Caps will try to resign him. But at this point, he is probably a call-up at best. If he finds a better path to NHL maybe he goes for it. But don’t think that will bother the caps a whole lot. Finding a 14-16F is easy. And that is what he is.

hb13xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania

This is his 6th year in Hershey. I’m sure the player will want to move on next year if he thinks he has a better shot elsewhere. He’s also on track to reach exempt vet status, barring any injuries this year, so that diminishes his value a little bit if he does return.

My guess would be that he moves on next year unless he’s told he has a strong chance at taking over Dowd’s spot next year.

Makes more sense now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad