Prospect Info: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2023-24 Seasons | Hershey 12x (and Defending) Champions Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Brutal ending for Shep there. Gets beat easily on the PP again and then he tries for the empty net and fails. Also bs non call from the ref at the end when Iorio gets his stick hit from his hand.
He's really been awful all game. Aside from a few nice stops everything is coming off him and he looks lost out there.

Reactions: hb13xchamps

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Snively may be headed to the KHL next year per RMNB. Not surprising to see him leave the org after five years, but I thought he might take one more NHL contract before heading overseas.
Yeah, time for him to move on. KHL probably a good spot for him. he will be a really good player there and only 28. Won’t be a bad career for a few years and will make some good coin.

Reactions: Strawberry Fields

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Yeah, time for him to move on. KHL probably a good spot for him. he will be a really good player there and only 28. Won’t be a bad career for a few years and will make some good coin.
Didn't explicitly specify him signing with that team, but the article points out his lifelong buddy Anas playing in Belarus.

Reactions: DWGie26

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Yeah… Snively just doesn’t have a path here. He is getting further away from NHL, not closer.

I would like to re-sign Limoges, Huntington (two-way) and Frank, along with Aktell as older vets. Roe was great but I think he moves on. Many don’t know but that contract was a family favor because his mom died and wanted to be stateside versus playing in Germany.

I’m really worried about defensive depth next going forward. Maybe we can get one or two sub 25 AHL defensemen that could track NHL. Ness is on AHL only deal. Same with Day. McIlrath is old but filled in nicely this year. Iorio is certainly a call-up with Aktel and Johansen (if we resign him). But true prospect pool in Hershey is lacking significantly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad