Prospect Info: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2023-24 Seasons | Hershey 12x (and Defending) Champions Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Holy shit my heart can't take much more of this lol.

Shep coming out for OT he looked locked in.

1000007461.jpg

I jumped up so damn fast I got dizzy and nearly toppled over the next row :laugh:
I grabbed and shook some old dude who always sits behind us I don't even know him. Lol

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I'd be stunned if Hershey sweeps this series. Very happily surprised, but tonight's game didn't give me a lot of confidence in that. Cleveland will take at least one or two if Hershey keeps taking whole periods off.
I could easily see this series tied at 2-2….you have to expect pushback from CLE.

Bears seem to have a knack for timely goals so far…..

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Finally back home. Didn’t get to see Game 2, but damn, back to back OT wins.

Looks like we could be down 3 Dee for Game 3 (Johansen, Aktell, and Day.

And CLE will have Denton Mateychuk.

I suspect this will take 6 games. I’m here for it.

MFHOOD

Apr 29, 2024
Yeah, Saturday's game wasn't great. We looked quite bad, I'm just happy we squeaked it out. Hope we make a lot of adjustments and tightening up for these weekday games in Cleveland. Glad I was able to go to one of these home games as well and get one of those sick rally towels!

Reactions: Strawberry Fields

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
If not for a late 6v4 in both games they probably escape both in regulation. Definitely game 1, at least.

After last year, they should know better than anyone that a 2-0 lead in a best of 7 series doesnt mean anything. Cleveland is a hell of a tough building to play in this time of year- hopefully they tighten things up and Shep stays on top of things without having to be relied upon too heavily. And pray that one of Day or Hardy are good to go for tomorrow (not that I'm counting on it).

MFHOOD

Apr 29, 2024
I hope day is back with Lucas getting hurt last game and Haman Aktell still potentially being out

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad