Prospect Info: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2023-24 Seasons | Hershey 12x (and Defending) Champions Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
The NHLN feed is about ten seconds ahead of the Monumental broadcast, at least here in Nova. I don't remember ever seeing that much of a difference in two feeds of the same broadcast.
AHLTV feed is much clearer and the audio is better. Checked all three.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Priskie has been hot lately! Glad Day is back in the lineup. I like Osipov but much rather have Day in.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Needed that, blow another 4 minute PP and the momentum swings. Also we do not want Osipov in the lineup unless it's to beat people up lol. Might rather throw in Leivermann tbh.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Needed that, blow another 4 minute PP and the momentum swings. Also we do not want Osipov in the lineup unless it's to beat people up lol. Might rather throw in Leivermann tbh.
That is just crazy talk. I’d take Osipov over Leivermann all day. Just thankful Day is in.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Interesting look on PP. Did Dube get hurt or just a change with Sutter in?

WTF… that was a lot of cross checks to Miro and no extra action?

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Oh they did give them 4

Ethan Frank be killing it. And man Lappy is a difference maker. What great control with puck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad