Prospect Info: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2023-24 Seasons | Hershey 12x (and Defending) Champions Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
It’s gonna happen. I can feel it
1716931200560.gif

• Haha
Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Cmon Leonard.

I want to see Wilson-Oshie-Leonard down the right side.
Oshie is probably cooked but getting Leonard would cushion the blow and take away a hole in their top six. I don’t see how Osh comes back unless there’s a miracle fix for his back which isn’t likely. Can’t see how they can plan for him to play more than 40-50 games if he does come back. Or maybe he tries the Backstrom route and gives it a go and then goes on LTIRetirement once his back inevitably gives out. Would be nice to have Leonard learn from Oshie though. They play with the same passion for the game and there are very few smarter players in the league than Oshie.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I had noted this before but 3 big things affect what caps do in offseason:
1. Leonard decision - this seems like it could change
2. Oshie decision
3. If Miro can be a legit top 9

If all three are in Caps plans next year there is MAYBE one top 6 scorer to add. And it likely means Oshie takes on 4th line RW. Or Wilson. Or maybe Miro. Or Protas.

Also, if all three play then I could see us just loading up on youth. If Oshie is out, it could be a 30 something on short contract because we actually need some vet presence.

It also means we don’t have to be desperate and do a bad deal for Reinhart or Marner. If it is Marner then we almost have to have an asset going out. But as others have said, we are a unique dance patner for Toronto because we have the Caps space.

All that said, our best move would be to move TVR/Jensen and spend big on a 2RD. Preferably one who is young and can be a 1D in future.

MFHOOD

Apr 29, 2024
Looks like Sutter and Frank both will return to the lineup tonight. Phillips and Strome appear to be the ones coming out of the lineup
This is great news. Hope it helps the Bears for this series! They've been looking good but I feel like we're at the point where the competition is gonna be of a higher caliber. Also saw something about Cleveland getting sent down a good player from the NHL who's been injured, not unlike our Iorio situation. Either way, let's start this off strong tonight Bears!

Reactions: hb13xchamps

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I would have thought Rybinski would come out. But he too has been playing well. So has Strome. So deep when healthy! Assume Day is still out. But he is probably behind Priskie anyway.

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Post some lines when they come out please?
Nothing official yet but forward-wise, I can't imagine they'll deviate from what they've been using except with the returnees inserted back in.

Snively-Lapierre-Frank
Limoges-Huntington-Dube
Vecchione-Roe-Miroshnichenko
Trineyev-Sutter-Rybinski

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Worried about 0-for-4 on the powerplay so far coming back to bite them. Cleveland's really keeping them to the outside on the powerplay; hope they make some adjustments there.

Reactions: MFHOOD

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Couldn’t get home by 1am Barcelona time to see first period. Shockingly Monumental streams here in Europe. Clearly we are up 1-0. But how have we looked?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad