Prospect Info: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2023-24 Seasons | Hershey 12x (and Defending) Champions Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Nice push back by Bears. Ness did the hard work. Vecchione with shot. Couple of other chances too! Need another one!

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Need to see Limoges get some personal payback. CLE was going after him that whole shift and then Sillinger with his BS.

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Well shit. A whole family of losers then
If Veccs gets called for his penalty, then that blatant postwhistle cross check needs to be called. I'm not crying bias or anything, but the one referee for this game is the same one that Rochester fans were bitching was grossly biased in favor of Hershey last year in the playoffs... lol.

Reactions: hb13xchamps

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Chase has been good for us this year. I can’t see him getting resigned with McIlrath and Iorio ahead of him for callups. You also have Logan Day and perhaps Brent Johnson.

If Veccs gets called for his penalty, then that blatant postwhistle cross check needs to be called. I'm not crying bias or anything, but the one referee for this game is the same one that Rochester fans were bitching was grossly biased in favor of Hershey last year in the playoffs... lol.
The ref was looking at the whole play too. not sure how that doesn’t get called! Don’t want to give us a 5-3 I guess. Still made them pay. f***ers!

Reactions: Strawberry Fields

hb13xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
That was a textbook penalty call. Really, really bad

hb13xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
I really hope Saturdays game has less penalties overall for both teams. Disrupts the flow of the game.

Was looking up Cleveland during the last commercial. Their development coaches are Jarkko Ruutu, Derek Dorset and Tommy Cross. The first two were shit heads in the NHL and Cross was a tough defender in the AHL. Also completely forgot that Chris Clark is the GM there. This is his 5th year as GM for Cleveland

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad